Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Does he surpass Khabib?

Last wins Lee, Ferguson, Chandler, Poirier, Gaethje, Dariush

Charles 22 UFC wins
Khabib 13 UFC wins

Last edited:
I still think Khabib would have the edge, because his resume is still unblemished.

Olives will still have the early part of his career plus the Islam loss in the midst of his revival run.

But I'm coming around on Olives at #2 all-time which is crazy, but super awesome.

If Oliviera convincingly beats Islam and regains the title he will be the LW GOAT no doubt.

Many already consider him the LW GOAT. A win over khabib 2.0 would solidify that.

Last edited:
farmerfran-waterboy.gif

without a doubt.

his resume is already stronger than khabibs.

He certainly has a much stronger notable names list (removing common) and could even argue more like Stephens, etc., and I will even concede that all of Olives losses are respectable (came against solid fighters).

I am a big Olives fan so I hate to do this, but are we really saying the difference between these lists is worth excusing 9 more losses? I mean, I get it's better, no doubt, but man....nine? NINE? lol

Khabib:
McGregor
Iaquinta
Barboza
RDA
Trujillo
Tibau

Olives:
Dariush
Chandler
Ferguson
Lee
Gordon
Miller
Guida
Lentz
Elkins

giphy.gif

AGAIN IM SO SORRY CHARLES FOR HAVING TO ARGUE THIS BUT I STILL LOVE YOU BRO EL CAMPION HAS A NAME ES DU BRONX [insert random portugese gibberish]

I think yes he would be, even tho he'd have 3 wins to Khabib's 4 but 1 win won't be a big difference, so if he beats Islam, then yes he would be the LW GOAT, Islam is what ppl thought Khabib would be if he kept fighting, if Olives beats Islam then it's like him beating Khabib, and surpassing him too, and if you asked me, I hope he does that too.

Olives is good but he is no where close to Khabib.
Khabib never lost ( arguably not even a round ) never bled and the most important part is how he beat all of his opponents.
none of them were able to put Khabib in a slight danger

hes already better than Khabib. he didnt cherry pick strikers and fought nothing but killers.
breaking Dariush who in theory was the favorite is enough to prove that.
He didn't cherry pick stirkers, in his time there were only strikers so stars were aligned for him.

I am a big Olives fan so I hate to do this, but are we really saying the difference between these lists is worth excusing 9 more losses? I mean, I get it's better, no doubt, but man....nine? NINE? lol

giphy.gif

Doesn't Charles also have more wins?

Back