If Conor finishes Chandler does that mean he gets a TS at 155 or 170?

CatchtheseHands

The Fade Giver
@Black
Reaction score
With Gaethje and Olives being out of the runnings for a TS after this past weekend, Gamrot being boring as hell and likely not getting a TS, and DP getting his TS in June, do you think Conrad will be up next after DP if he finishes Chandler? or will the UFC make him wait until after Arman has his turn? Or will they gift him a TS at 170?

We're probably gonna see the worst Conor we've ever seen when or if he steps foot inside that octagon again.

If by some miracle he manages to completely dominate Chandler via Chandler being a good company man or pulling a Cowboy Cerrone, then Dana might give him a title shot. If he does, Conor gets absolutely demolished by whoever is champ at 155 or 170.

Probably depends on who has the belts. If it's still Islam at 155 and Leon at 170, then Conor probably fights Leon. But if Shavkat or Belal have the 170 belt, then Conor fights either the LW champion or Max for the BMF belt.

That being said, I think Conor-Nate 3 might be more likely than any of the abovementioned title fights.

If Conor leaves that zeek he trains with and begins to train under the tutelage of d’jasper probincrux I like his chances against chandler

Probably depends on who has the belts. If it's still Islam at 155 and Leon at 170, then Conor probably fights Leon. But if Shavkat or Belal have the 170 belt, then Conor fights either the LW champion or Max for the BMF belt.

That being said, I think Conor-Nate 3 might be more likely than any of the abovementioned title fights.
hear me out, conor vs. nick diaz....

no to conor getting any title shot. and anyone who think he deserves one or should even be considered for one is a fucking moron.

you are 10000% correct. the guy has one win in 5 1/2 years I believe. against a washed up cowboy... if he were to beat chandler (a guys who's lost 3 out of his last 4), that does not do anything close to DESERVING a title shot.. but tell that to dana. unfortunately IF Conor is to win (via ko or in convincing exciting fashion) then don't be surprised if dana gives him title shot at either division. it's completely idiotic, but very very possible.

BMF belt vs Max is the only one that makes sense, and hey he probably doesn't even have to win to get a shot at that belt...

with another loss Conor will most likely retire. even though he's still crazy popular, I don't see him continuing the decline. too much money and no longer being on top of the game is hard for a former champ to accept.

they probably need to get him signed to an extension before they'd be willing to do that. He's got 2 fights left apparently.

Reactions: lsa
Both. But I doubt he fights someone as tough as Chandler.

Funny how ppl still think "deserves" means shit in the UFC. Deserving means a lot less than does it sell and make money...unfortunately Conor is in the money making business so he will get another title shot. If he loses this they'll give him even more of a layupnrxt fight then comes the title shot then retirement.

Does he deserve it, 100% NO. Will he get it, most likely because Dana is a whore and Conor is his pimp

Whatever the fuck weight class you fight in should only affect your rankings in that weight class. Or P4P rankings...

He gets a title shot at any weight, after Chandler takes a "Cerrone"...

If McGregor pulls off a win at UFC 303, you can bet he'll get a title shot in any division he chooses.

Back