If Costa beats Strickland

Costa is on the ufc shit list.
They know he's an inactive, unreliable diva.

He will never even sniff a title shot.

If Costa wins and Izzy loses, then maybe. If both win or both lose, no rematch.

Costa is on the ufc shit list.
They know he's an inactive, unreliable diva.

He will never even sniff a title shot.
Tbh, I think it’s the complete opposite. Dana was praising him after the fight with Whittaker and they seem to be in really good relations.

5nkCtEAJEoKvPmPTj2.webp
Even though I'm reading Bobby's sign, I read it in Bobby's voice.

WHEN Costa beats Strickland.

Going to be a flatlining by the Natty Goat.
Make sure you post your betting slips.

Costa is going to be swinging haymakers at air and eating jabs, all night long.

If Costa wins, we could see Costa vs Khamzat next or Costa vs DDP for the belt.

I think Costa is on a heater popularity wise and we could see him in a title fight even if less deserving.

Really depends on what else shakes out. Cannonier, khamzat, Whittaker, izzy all within arms reach of DDP title.

Honestly, DDP vs anyone of those guys plus Strickland too, are all good fights/matchups/storyline.
If Costa beat Strickland and Jared beats Imavov I'd rather see those 2 fight with winner getting TS tbh. That's one match up we haven't seen yet and would be fun.

I doubt it. I expect it to be a very competitive fight, Costa matches up really well with Strickland since he's very good in the pocket as well and mixes it up to the body a lot and has good body and head kicks too. Styles make fights is a phrase for a reason.
It will be close for the first round. Strickland is more disciplined and technical and will pick Costas apart as the fight goes on. Costas is sloppy and a bit reckless, Strickland will move forward and land short combos. Costas has a great chin and may survive but it will be a relatively easy win for Strickland.

I’d rather have a fresh match in Costa-DuPlessis first. I’m assuming Dricus loses the belt. Costa at his best is a a crowd pleasing action fighter. Costa should have to go through Dricus first and I think their styles would make for a nice fire fight and a good chance of a KO/TKO.

Costa’s going to beat Strickland. save this post

I don't think Costa Izzy will ever meet again in that octagon.

Time changes and if Costa fights Izzy again...I will not root for Izzy this time, I'll go with teh Chad.

It will be close for the first round. Strickland is more disciplined and technical and will pick Costas apart as the fight goes on. Costas is sloppy and a bit reckless, Strickland will move forward and land short combos. Costas has a great chin and may survive but it will be a relatively easy win for Strickland.
We'll see I think you're totally wrong. Whoever wins it will be by one round.

Back