If Jones were to debut at Heavyweight against Aspinall, how do you see the fight going?

What's the point of these JJ hater threads?

Someone asks how Jones would do against fighter X.

We tell you Jon wins and we tell you how he would win.

You say yeah BUT he's a juicer so...

lol

LOL Ha ha. Tell us how he got his only loss again, please!
CFD30D15-C657-47B6-96A7-D2C6897DEAFD.jpeg

Jones has the most wins in UFC title history without a single loss. I find it funny that your citing a “loss” via him throwing a 12-6 elbow early in his career and being DQ’ed due to an archaic rule. If he doesn’t have the best fight iQ in UFC history then please enlighten me, who does exactly?

View attachment 926990

Jones has the most wins in UFC title history without a single loss. I find it funny that your citing a “loss” via him throwing a 12-6 elbow early in his career and being DQ’ed due to an archaic rule. If he doesn’t have the best fight iQ in UFC history then please enlighten me, who does exactly?

He can't have that much of a "Fight IQ" if in the middle of a fight he is winning by a mile, he fucks it up by being too stupid to know the rules. You cannot get much dumber than that.
Is it that difficult mentally for a fighter to learn his craft and the rules that apply to it? It's part of the game and he blew it. Very definition of LOW IQ.
Ability? Out the Kazoo. IQ... c'mon!

Those were not Prime versions of either, Werdum was ready for that fight but his prime days were behind him already & this was straight up his good last performance.

The original point still stands despite both of them being, possibly, out of prime.

Walking weight does not equal fighting weight and lean mass.
Stipe has better boxing by far and rivals Jones everywhere else.
Stipe is also a natural HW, used to fight big guys, while Jones evaded HW for long time.

Also, Stipe is a good and brave family man, a firefighter,
while Jones is a criminal, clubber, cheater, prostitute sandblaster, drug addict and dick of a person.

You must have missed the part where I specifically said Jones has bulked up and weighs well over 250. He is now a natural HW. So you don't have to explain what walk around is weight to me.

On fight night Jones is in the cage weighing around 220 while HW Stipe is weighing 240, only a 20 pound difference from LHW Jones and HW Stipe.

Stipe is one of the smallest HW's to ever step in the octagon. You really exaggerate the hell out of Stipe's size.

The fact that you said Stipe rivals Jones in everything just proved I should not even take you serious. Jones is better than Stipe in every aspect of MMA.

I could care less about Jones personal life outside of the ring. His personal life is his own personal problem.

Last edited:
Prime Werdum beat prime Cain, which DC admitted, was better than him.
What makes you think DC beats Werdum?
Cause he is not a sea level athlete, lol?
By your MMA Math you think Werdum beats DC because he beat Cain?

And no Prime Werdum beat a Cain that was a shell of his former self. After those wars with JDS, Cain was done.

Prime DC obliterates Prime Werdum.

Last edited:
By your MMA Math you think Werdum beats DC because he beat Cain?

And no Prime Werdum beat a Cain that was a shell of his former self. After those wars with JDS, Cain was done.

Prime DC obliterates Prime Werdum.
Prime Werdum? You don't know what you are talking about. Werdum is five years older than Cain and that fight was his 27th fight. Cain has only had 17 fights in his entire career.

Also, no. Werdum is a terrible fight for Cormier. I'm not even certain who would win between the two. I don't see Cormier knocking him out or submitting him. Let me also add, I don't see Cormier being able to challenge Stipe for the title in any other scenario other than what actually happened. I don't see Cormier beating Overeem (Not Ubereem but a battle-worn Overeem). I don't see him beating Volkov. It's an uphill battle for him against Ngannou due to his size disadvantage. I do give him credit for making light work of Derrick Lewis though. Just admit you don't like Stipe Miocic. I'd have more respect for you.

Prime Werdum? You don't know what you are talking about. Werdum is five years older than Cain and that fight was his 27th fight. Cain has only had 17 fights in his entire career.

Also, no. Werdum is a terrible fight for Cormier. I'm not even certain who would win between the two. I don't see Cormier knocking him out or submitting him. Let me also add, I don't see Cormier being able to challenge Stipe for the title in any other scenario other than what actually happened. I don't see Cormier beating Overeem (Not Ubereem but a battle-worn Overeem). I don't see him beating Volkov. It's an uphill battle for him against Ngannou due to his size disadvantage. I do give him credit for making light work of Derrick Lewis though. Just admit you don't like Stipe Miocic. I'd have more respect for you.

You really don't know what you are talking about.

You are obviously underestimating Cormier. And why don't you see him beating Stipe? Especially when he already destroyed Stipe in the first fight. Then in the second fight DC was whipping Stipe in the first 3 rounds until he gassed in the 4th round. Then in the 3rd fight Stipe poked DC in the eye and still couldn't finish a visually impaired DC. In other words Stipe struggled against a old LHW.

That has nothing to do with me not liking Stipe. If the truth hurts your feelings them that's a personal problem for you.

As for as Werdum. I'll keep it simple. I would say Prime DC steamrolls Prime Werdum. He has all the tools to do it. DC is not stupid enough to fight on the ground too much against Werdum. He will fight smart like Stipe did when he TKO'ed Werdum.

Last edited:
Stipe is one of the smallest HW's to ever step in the octagon. You really exaggerate the hell out of Stipe's size.
God damn, this is dumb

Also stipe is a way better boxer than Jones and wrestled at a higher level prior to mma.

carry on with the foolishness I quoted tho. Lmao

You really don't know what you are talking about.

You are obviously underestimating Cormier. And why don't you see him beating Stipe? Especially when he already destroyed Stipe in the first fight. Then in the second fight DC was whipping Stipe in the first 3 rounds until he gassed in the 4th round. Then in the 3rd fight Stipe poked DC in the eye and still couldn't finish a visually impaired DC. In other words Stipe struggled against a old LHW.

That has nothing to do with me not liking Stipe. If the truth hurts your feelings them that's a personal problem for you.

As for as Werdum. I'll keep it simple. I would say Prime DC steamrolls Prime Werdum. He has all the tools to do it. DC is not stupid enough to fight on the ground too much against Werdum. He will fight smart like Stipe did when he TKO'ed Werdum.
Stipe won the third round in the second fight against DC and finished him in fourth. He was going to win a decision even without the finish.

DC would have zero wins against stipe without eyepokes. The first fight is extremely controversial. 4 pokes in one round, one 3 seconds before the KO.

Stipe is better than dc at fighting.

God damn, this is dumb

Also stipe is a way better boxer than Jones and wrestled at a higher level prior to mma.

carry on with the foolishness I quoted tho. Lmao
Shut the hell up. You always come crying when it comes to your hero Stipe with your butt hurt lies because you can't stand the fact your hero struggled against a old LHW.

Jones is better than Stipe at every aspect of MMA.

Jones is a better kickboxer. Better Wrestler. Better grappling. Better at everything than Stipe on any and every level.

Jones don't lose to cans like Struve LMAO.

Last edited:
Stipe won the third round in the second fight against DC and finished him in fourth. He was going to win a decision even without the finish.

DC would have zero wins against stipe without eyepokes. The first fight is extremely controversial. 4 pokes in one round, one 3 seconds before the KO.

Stipe is better than dc at fighting.
I don't even read that BS lies you post. I tell you this every time.

Keep sticking to your butt hurt lies.

It sucks knowing your hero Stipe struggled against a old LHW don't it?

Last edited:
No clue. Jones at HW is a complete unknown

And how do you know this? See how you make up so much BS lies when it comes to Stipe. How do you know who was going to win the 5th round? Especially when DC whipped Stipe's ass the first 3 rounds until he gassed in the 4th round. If DC didn't gas in the 4th round he already had the second fight won.

Even when Stipe cheated and poked DC in the eye in the third fight he still couldn't finish a handicapped visually impaired DC. Pathetic.

Especially when DC whipped Stipe's ass the first 3 rounds until he gassed in the 4th
But DC lost the third round. Stipe won the third round. It’s not my opinion, it’s a verifiable fact, just like everything I say about the pokes. You can go find out for yourself.

So with stipe winning the 3rd and 4th, if DC survives being ‘gassed’ as you claim, he also loses the fifth and thus a decision. Like he did in the third fight.

But he got TKO’d by a better fighter.

Oh, and stipe is a way better boxer than Jones.

But DC lost the third round. Stipe won the third round. It’s not my opinion, it’s a verifiable fact, just like everything I say about the pokes. You can go find out for yourself.

So with stipe winning the 3rd and 4th, if DC survives being ‘gassed’ as you claim, he also loses the fifth and thus a decision. Like he did in the third fight.

But he got TKO’d by a better fighter.

Oh, and stipe is a way better boxer than Jones.
Wrong as usual. And you continue to lie as always. Your hero Stipe got whipped the first three rounds. And you don't know what would have happened in the 5th round, so don't claim your hero Stipe would have won a imaginary 5th round that didn't even happen.

Stipe got destroyed by a old LHW and you are butt hurt about it.

Did I mention Stipe struggled against a old LHW?

Jones is a way better fighter all around than Stipe. Again Jones don't lose to cans like Struve.

Jones beat Cormier twice while Stipe got destroyed by Cormier and struggled against Cormier in 3 different fights. Do the match.

Jones smokes any HW in the UFC currently, Ive always thought this

I got to say he point fights him for 3-5 rounds and squeaks a decision. So much Range and not an ounce of shame

This is true, but there is an asterisk beside of it because of 2 reasons. Firstly it was at LHW. Secondly Jones was definitely using peds.

Notice Jones didn't dare risk fighting Cormier naturally at HW. Maybe he could have won anyways, but it most likely wouldn't have been easy. Jones was certainly afraid to risk it.

If he ever fights at HW he will fight with an extreme defensive style. I personally don't see his brain absorbing most HW power shots very well.

How much do you think Cormier weighed in the cage at LHW?

Stipe is not bigger, stronger or a better wrestler than Jones though.

Jones is bigger than Stipe. Jones is 250 plus pounds right now. Stipe always fought around 240 pounds which was Jones walk around weight. Jones has since then bulked up.

Jones destroys Stipe by being better at ever aspect of MMA easily and effortlessly. Jones obliterates Stipe any day of the week, twice on Sunday.

Prime Stipe KO's Prime Jones in Round 1. This is almost a certainty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back