If Punk Somehow Murders Gall, Who is His Next Opponent?

I hope he wins tomorrow and retires, if he losses a competitive fight it is also okey to walk away.

If he gets outclassed or finsihed early he night have to do another one to redeem himself.

Woodley, title shot. No way UFC are gonna waste this opportunity if he wins, he will get a title fight just like Brock did after his 1st win in UFC. Punk draw and will make money, thats how it works these days. Everyone will go insane and and UFC will love that, they want that, creates to much buzz and everyone talking about it. UFC is lacking stars badly, there is very few stars left in UFC in 2016, Punk will be used to full effect, he won't get no average fight if he wins thats for sure.
i agree...too many sherdoggers (ANYONE) for that matter who hasn't realized it yet still believe that UFC is all about making fights based on whos deserving. Its about getting those PPV buys

Please, let be be your accountant; I need power of attorney to really make this thing work. You can trust me.

<7>

POA will be sent in PDF to your inbox. Just one thing....don't ever *#@$ me, Tony.

Galls daddy or sugar daddy I heard conflicting reports....

i agree...too many sherdoggers (ANYONE) for that matter who hasn't realized it yet still believe that UFC is all about making fights based on whos deserving. Its about getting those PPV buys
Exactly

I am surprised that people refuse to understand that a promotion will promote the most valuable fight they can.

hqdefault.jpg

Or Conor.
It would be the happiest moment of my life to be on these forums if they somehow put a Brock vs CM Punk freak show fight in the UFC

cm punk vs northcutt would be epic. and the wwe fans get all sorts of excited for the sweaty bodybuilder look

Woodley, title shot. No way UFC are gonna waste this opportunity if he wins, he will get a title fight just like Brock did after his 1st win in UFC. Punk draw and will make money, thats how it works these days. Everyone will go insane and and UFC will love that, they want that, creates to much buzz and everyone talking about it. UFC is lacking stars badly, there is very few stars left in UFC in 2016, Punk will be used to full effect, he won't get no average fight if he wins thats for sure.
After he wins (if he actually wins), wait for his disclosed purse to be announced then Woodley calls him out on Twitter. Then Dana makes the fight because it's what the "fans" want.

It would be the happiest moment of my life to be on these forums if they somehow put a Brock vs CM Punk freak show fight in the UFC

"It's Raining Butthurt and Sweet Tears" will hit the top of the charts that weekend.

Too soon to have these discussions. Hopefully he doesn't Face Plant Mickey too soon & we'll be able to get a good assessment of where he's at.

tumblr_mukjj1Nmpg1s2wio8o1_400.gif

Back