Frank McEdgar

=====(SHERDOG)=====
@red
Reaction score
Example : Today Joe Daddy probably RNC's BJ

or if we're being more realistic...

EXxsz2NWkAk-qID.jpg

Discuss.......

Seeing that image makes me wonder what drugs you are on and if you need some help. Khabib with zero training camp would still destroy today's Conor. Sorry but Conor just looks terrible lately and a sambo fighter like Khabib will destroy him 99 out of 100 fights.

Last edited:
Seeing that image makes me wonder what drugs you are on and if you need some help. Khabib with zero training camp would still destroy today's Conor. Sorry but Conor just looks terrible lately and a SOMPO fighter like Khabib will destroy him 99 out of 100 fights.
Dafuq is sompo? Is that the kosen judo of sambo?

Depends if we’re talking lucky/unlikely to be repeated things previously happening that you’re banking on not happening so that the “rightful” winner wins this time. Something like prime Overeem days where he just fought like an idiot, and if he knew not to do that he’d have easily won the like Bigfoot, Browne, Rothwell fights.

Or if you’re just talking about fighters as they’ve both advanced/declined fighting again and you expect something different. Which as someone already mentioned someone like Oliveira fits extremely well.

Either way though the better guy is still winning, and as always, there’s a variety of factors in that.

lee murray v anderson silva. Apparently the guy is top shape. I think he would destroy the spider.

lee murray v Tito outside the event. Tito wouldn't slip again which means he won't escape with just a KO but a fatality.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back