If Tyson Fury does 6 months sprawl training, how easily can he win the UFC HW Title?

rodkek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
6 foot 9, 85 reach, rock hard chin, infinite gas tank, god tier boxing, doesnt get hit flush, knows how to use his size and reach, 270 pounds, fearless, great recovery time, great head movement, feints, jab, etc. How easily would he run through Stipe, Lewis and then get his shot and finish Ngannou in minutes.
VUTNxGQ.png

Black Beast would murder him and he knows it.

I dunno man, I just don't think he has the build for MMA. He's top heavy, he would get absolutely demolished by any competent wrestler. 6 months, 12 months, it doesn't matter, he's too old to learn that shit now.

"Infinite gas tank" is easy to say when we haven't seen him grappling. I'd be willing to bet that he'd be exhausted after grappling with Stipe or someone else for even just one round.

6 months of sprawl training isn't enough to get to a level where you can adequately fight off guys who have been wrestling their entire lives.

6 foot 9, 85 reach, rock hard chin, infinite gas tank, god tier boxing, doesnt get hit flush, knows how to use his size and reach, 270 pounds, fearless, great recovery time, great head movement, feints, jab, etc. How easily would he run through Stipe, Lewis and then get his shot and finish Ngannou in minutes.
VUTNxGQ.png

He'd knock that big dosser Ngannou the fuck out, no question.

VUTNxGQ.png

nope. sure fury could be someone like mark hun or lewis but jon jones could dance around him and point fight him.

Fury is a pure boxer. AJ or r Wilder would be more compelling to watch inside the octagon.

I love this "6 months" idea. 6 months is nothing. Israel Adesanya took a bit more than 6 months before he could grapple well enough to become champ. If he only fights the current champ and the current champ chooses to only box than I guess he could do it.
But 6 months isn't even enough to stop Francis from taking him down if that was Francis's choice.

It’s HW everybody sucks pretty much he would definitely be top 10 within a year of training. Short tubby DC figured it out in 3 years. Look at Greg Hardy dude came from football and he’s competitive imagine what an actual fighter like Fury could do.

VUTNxGQ.png

Kicks...knees...elbows...grappling..

All things fury doesn't have . ...or hasnt experienced in a fight

So could he be champ without those... Maybe..but unlikely...

I mean, even if he learns a solid sprawl - he would still probably get chewed up in clinch scenarios.
There are a lot of dimensions you have to account for in grappling.

Back