If USADA was used in Pride...

Because it was in the USA keep them coming
Let me remind you again
Your quote:
"This conversation is over Sir! 0 Pride fighter was flagged for peds big 0"
So you are quantifiably wrong. Don't try to change your standards now without admitting your previous statement was full of complete bullshit, and didn't do anything towards proving my statement wrong even if yours weren't bullshit.

Truth, sir, just be willing to be truthful, and then nobody will smear your dirty nose in your own shit.

Let me remind you again
Your quote:
"This conversation is over Sir! 0 Pride fighter was flagged for peds big 0"
So you are quantifiably wrong. Don't try to change your standards now without admitting your previous statement was full of complete bullshit, and didn't do anything towards proving my statement wrong even if yours weren't bullshit.
Dude you lost and now you’re in denial! Ok 1 instead of a zero, wow! Just don’t answer please because you’re in the denial phase

USADA would have made pride less fun and enjoyable. You know, like they've done to the UFC.

Dude you lost and now you’re in denial! Ok 1 instead of a zero, wow! Just don’t answer please because you’re in the denial phase
"Nastula tested positive for the banned substance nandrolone as well as banned stimulants phenylpropanolamine, pseudoephedrine, and ephedrine"

Yes, I know it would be easier for you if I would stop answering, since I am actually proving you... like 100% PROOF, to be wrong. Multiple statements now I can prove with evidence, that you are full of shit. Thank you sir, but try again.

Plus, again, this was all you shifting the subject in the first place because you couldn't refute my original statement. Even in your subject shift you get owned.

Truth, sir, just be willing to be truthful, and then nobody will smear your dirty nose in your own shit.

"Nastula tested positive for the banned substance nandrolone as well as banned stimulants phenylpropanolamine, pseudoephedrine, and ephedrine"

Yes, I know it would be easier for you if I would stop answering, since I am actually proving you... like 100% PROOF, to be wrong. Multiple statements now I can prove with evidence, that you are full of shit. Thank you sir, but try again.

Plus, again, this was all you shifting the subject in the first place because you couldn't refute my original statement. Even in your subject shift you get owned.

Seek help

Seek help

Im easily showing you to be a liar without help, so why would I need more. Seems that maybe you should consult an attorney before incriminating yourself anymore.

Im easily showing you to be a liar without help, so why would I need more. Seems that maybe you should consult an attorney before incriminating yourself anymore.
<Moves><{monica}>I meant Pride in Japan but you couldn’t accept defeat so you looked away from the subject just because you don’t want to face reality! You won Sir this party is over and all Pride fighters were as clean as a whistle

<Moves><{monica}>I meant Pride in Japan but you couldn’t accept defeat so you looked away from the subject just because you don’t want to face reality! You won Sir this party is over and all Pride fighters were as clean as a whistle

At least you got one part right. Good day to you, sir.

That’s why u can’t compare him to Stipe and DC now because USADA counts whether the Pride nutthuggers like it or not!

Lol. Drugs will always be a part of sports no matter what tests are administrated.

So having All those people busted including Jones and Spider is like no testing

They still end up fighting after they fail tests. So what's the point of the tests?

Jones can also pulse steroids.

People have overturned the tests by suing drug testing companies.

Samples have been messed up.

There have been talks about exemptions from drug testing.

It's all a farce.

What fight in Pride history was more juicier than Romero vs Costa?

If USADA was used in UFC back when PRIDE existed, how many fighters will fight and pass the test? Deal with it!

Back