If you could go back in time to see a concert from an artist who died, who would it be?

Too many great artists that I love have passed without me ever seeing them. Off the top of my head:

Chris Cornell
Neil Peart
Tom Petty
MJ
Prince
David Bowie
Bob Marley
Hendrix
SRV
Van Halen

The list goes on and on. I really couldn't pick just one.

Too many great artists that I love have passed without me ever seeing them. Off the top of my head:

Chris Cornell
Neil Peart
Tom Petty
MJ
Prince
David Bowie
Bob Marley
Hendrix
SRV
Van Halen

The list goes on and on. I really couldn't pick just one.
Back in 96 I went with some buddies to see a bc lions game. On our way to bc place i ran into a girl from school who was going to see prince that night at gm place. She had an extra ticket because one of her friends got sick so she was going to scalp it. Instead she offered it to me. So I bailed on watching the lions get killed by the Argos to go see Prince instead. One of the best decisions I’ve ever made.

Can I choose the whole Woodstock festival? I'd gladly kill any surviving artists if I can go back there

Pink Floyd in Pompeii would be amazing, not a concert as such as no one was there, but I could twang the tangerine or something

And yeah, let me tour the jazz clubs of Paris in the 60's so I can see all the greats up close and personal
wait, twang the tangerine? how high are you?

Back