News Ihor Potieria appeals loss against Michel Pereira

Dude got fucking obliterated and straight styled on

They ain’t giving you that homie, walking papers coming shortly is what your getting
So if a guy is obliterating his opponent, he is also allowed to do illegal techniques since he was winning anyways? Weird take.

Mma doesn't have rules, only guidelines.

The result will stand.

If you don't want this shit to ruin career you need to be the ufc preferred fighter.

IDK why everyone hates the guy, he had a great finish in this fight:
https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fe8ce2ac9-5398-4016-825d-d38685ecfaee_467x250.gif

People's hate for him is so strange lol.

Fam. How you finna let someone do a WHOLEAZZ backflip kick to your dome like what u think he was doin fam gwan fi walk fam just move roll over sumting

Bro clearly wasn't intelligently defending das a L according to di rules dis one for Shogun fam FOH #CaseClosed

I'm sure the UFC will love this.

It changed the fight completely, DQ. Everyone saying it doesn't affect fight, go spar with a ufc guy in the gym and let them do it to you.

The technique is not illegal, it just landed in an illegal place, same as when they throw a body kick and lands in the groin.
And if you try and throw a bodykick, and it lands in the groin and ends the fight - do you win?

being a piece of garbage and inveterate masturbator of my penis organ I would probably not overrule the initial decision. The backflip knee landed primarily to the shoulder area.

Back