News Ilias Bulaid will fight Omar Khaled Fayoumi at UAE Warriors 41

Who wins?

• Total voters
It's not a good look when you make "come on" gestures with sarcastic facial expressions only to get tko'd seconds later

Yup, mauled is good!

:meow:
I tried to think of the best word for the performance. I just looked on Google translate, it gives me a list of French words, which then give me back a list of English words.
So I'd say his opponent got bullied, manhandled, maltreated, punished, hectored, mutilated, maimed, mangled, disabled, crushed, overwritten, smashed, mashed, squashed, ran over, shredded, teared, jagged, hit, stroke, knocked, beaten, impacted, punched, lacerated, hammered, exhausted, flayed (lmao), panned, tired, frazzled.
And finally mauled.

I tried to think of the best word for the performance. I just looked on Google traduction, it gives me a list of French words, which then give me back a list of English words.
So I'd say his opponent got bullied, manhandled, maltreated, punished, hectored, mutilated, maimed, mangled, disabled, crushed, overwritten, smashed, mashed, squashed, ran over, shredded, teared, jagged, hit, stroke, knocked, beaten, impacted, punched, lacerated, hammered, exhausted, flayed (lmao), panned, tired, frazzled.
And finally mauled.

<TheWire1>

BTW, I did see Goddard right ? It's like 5 ref in the world ref all the MMA fights on earth

He really didn't like that overhand right at the start of the video. I think he was still taunting Bulaid after getting clipped on the chin some time before, but he wasn't playing anymore after that brutal punch.

That choke looked really tight, he didn't tap, he literally boxed the mat lmao (or powerslapped)

Back