Illia Topuria Is Already Becoming Insufferable

Kyojiro Kagenuma

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
A majority of people in here have been against the BMF title from the very beginning.

View attachment 1040363
Understatement, It was the VAST majority.

And 2 of the biggest Divas in the sport fought for the inaugural one, neither of which were championship caliber. which make it feel super forced. unlike the Other 2 BMF title fights, which are actual anytime anywhere guys

He's been insufferable since long before he won the belt.

Good that other people are finally noticing I guess.

Understatement, It was the VAST majority.

And 2 of the biggest Divas in the sport fought for the inaugural one, neither of which were championship caliber. which make it feel super forced. unlike the Other 2 BMF title fights, which are actual anytime anywhere guys
I don’t like to exaggerate. Accidentally, or otherwise. So I keep it realistic from even the most pessimistic pov.

I know the numbers. I appreciate that you added what you did.

I agree 100%.

He wears turtlenecks. There is no bottom in terms of atrocities that he is willing to commit.

Eurotrash fashion styling. Next up - pairing them with sunglasses indoors.
Tell me you’re a dude who wears his suits like this without telling me you’re a dude who wears his suits like this

1713467810820.jpeg

i feel like i am just immune to finding anything cringe mma related after colby's shit show in december and jone's constant "mishaps", nothing in this sport phases me.

i think its pointless to froth over this. the bmf fight won't happen for a while, he's more likely to fight him for the fw belt instead. dana's not gonna risk max getting flatlined as the bmf holder since he is so beloved.

Obviously he is trolling, just like when he said he wants to fight Conor at 170 just after beating Volk.

He has stans on here who actually thinks that fight is a possibility.

Would be nice to have some non-douche champs for once. I feel like all the recent new champions start calling for super fights and dumb shit.

Back