I'm not sold on Topuria

PrideOG

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Who did he beat? 39 years old Emmett and 35 years old Volk immediately after he got KO'd by Islam are his best wins. UFC FW division is very weak, it's stronger outside of UFC than in the UFC

I don't think he fares that well against some of them

35 year old volk at FW is a very good win you water head.
Who did he beat? 39 years old Emmett and 35 years old Volk immediately after he got KO'd by Islam are his best wins. UFC FW division is very weak, it's stronger outside of UFC than in the UFC

I don't think he fares that well against some of them

As Corrado said, he's currently the undisputed FW GOAT.

If he loses, he's a POS can that never did nothing for nobody.

You are a smart human. Topuira is currently the GOAT FW, he’s in contention for GOAT UFC fighter, and could possibly be the GOAT athlete. Unless he loses then he was overrated.

Is he going to defend the belt twenty times and break a ton of records? Probably not. He had the answer to Volk and that was enough to break the grip he had over the division. Good enough for me.

I don't know what 145ers you're talking about outside that are better, apart from Patricio but he's get old as well. Topuria is legit, now Volk shouldn't have taken that fight so soon after Islam, that being said Ilia was never going to be an easy fight. And like Volk said himself, he got caught with a very hard clean shot in which a long layoff wouldn't change in being able to take that better.

That’s a pretty hot take you got there ts.

Although id love to see how Touporia would do against that Chihiro Suzuki guy in Rizin, the dude who recently knocked out Patricio Pitbull in Japan 🇯🇵

Back