I'm starting to lean towards..

Zabit 145 Goat

Who iz nyext?
Banned
Reaction score
I'm starting to lean towards Nunes winning this fight. I can see her tagging Cyborg with a straight and TKOing her in the 2nd round.

Fuck it, I'm gonna call it, Nunes by TKO!!!!!!!

It's possible. Nunes is the best fighter Cyborg has ever fought.

I agree with this. I am waiting for my friend's brother to come home so I can give him some money to bet Nunez for me.

I think I'm going to bet $200 it is a lot but I really think Nunez is going to win and I get back like $800 or something lol.

I think Cyborg wins, but this is the hardest fight each of them have ever had

Nunes odds have come in a bit too.

I could she her catching cris and them swarming - that is the only chance.

If cris can take her shots and push back nunes will fold.

Thought it was interesting that Cyborg said "no one is going to look at Amanda as the 135 lb. champ after I beat her" and Nunes took offense to it. Amanda said "why? I am still going to have my belt no matter what...I am going to fight you then go back to 135". If she was truly confident I think she would have said after I beat you I'll go to whatever division I want as the double champ.....I just don't think Amanda has the right mindset going into this. I think she is looking at it as a bonus if she beats Cris by even discussing the possibility of Cyborg beating her the way she did...Just an observation....I am on Cyborg, personally..and I am the kiss of death so...

Back