Imagine...if Ngannou knocks Fury out

I wanna see Francis do this against Fury <45>

rozenstruik-ufc.gif
you-wont-you-will-not.gif

would be a lucky punch, they would book the rematch and Fury would humiliate him.

I’ve been patiently reading this…Fury definitely has a strategy that he developed against Wilder that he will use on big Frank. He’s gonna maul him, tie him up and jab the shit out of him. Fury is not unhittable, but he’s going to use his reach and size and wear Francis down. And probably knock him out. Yep, puncher’s chance but I wouldn’t bet on it.
Wilder is a 220lbs boxer, Ngannou is a 260lbs MMA fighter with freak strength. The latter will be much harder to bully and wear down in the clinch.

Against Ngannou the best strategy is to outjab him and wear him down by making him miss, a lot.
It would be too dangerous to do against Wilder, because he would likely connect, but Ngannou is slower and more predictable.

Wilder punches harder than ngannou tho.

Wilder on that Pereria "oh shit did I do that??" Power
Wilder hits harder, and is waaaay faster....he was able to knock Fury down, but just like Ngannou will get outboxed and outclassed.

Wilder hits harder, and is waaaay faster....he was able to knock Fury down, but just like Ngannou will get outboxed and outclassed.

wilder and ngannou are very different fighters. wilder generates most of his power from a lunging right hand going forward with full extension. he fights very poorly going backwards which fury exploited relentlessly in their fights

ngannou on the other hand fights much better off the back foot and is dangerous to rush in against. fury will pick him apart from distance and make him miss, tire him out and get him out there. and let's not forget fury is the first opponent ngannou will face with a reach advantage against him and who knows how to use it

again, ngannou is a smart man. he only winged punches like that going forward against rozenstruick because he knew his kickboxing tendency to step backwards and expose his chin

imagine if ngannou tried that against mark hunt. he would have been floored. but he wouldn't have. because he understands matchups and, for the record, read miocic like a book in their second fight and clearly studied how miocic moves down to the tee before the fight

Back