Imagine not liking Poatan Pereira

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Seriously wtf, how can someone be a red blooded male and a fan of fighting, then look at this guy and dislike what they see?

The man is a treasure, I'm gonna go as far as to say that he's the greatest thing that's happened to the UFC in this decade, just the gift that keeps on giving.

But there's a bunch of nerds somewhere in their basement praying for someone like Ankalaev to wrestle him to a decision and take his title.

I just can't understand that mentality, in what way would that be better for the sport or for entertainment, or for anyone?

Dude is a straight up superhero, a stone cold killer fighting for the forces of good, God bless that man.

Sickening behaviour that only obtuse social outcast nu male soiboi would exhibit.

The Man

- Fights often
- Has Savage power that can change any fight
- Does NOT talk trash
- Does NOT chase money fights like a hoe
- Does NOT engage in prefight antics
- NEVER point fights
- Is ALWAYS humble and respectful
- Fights whoever is put infront of him
- Is Stoic, Masculine, with an Intense Aura

The people Crying he is handfed easy match ups need to can it. Every single opponent he's fought Since Strickland has been the best or most sensible opponent they could find for him.

I hope Poatan retires champion after 3 or 4 more defenses

Last edited:
I like Pereira but he's at the age where he can drop off at any moment. UFC has to move him fast before father time ends his run. It's been spectacular but I would like to see him try for the 3rd belt at HW before he gets too old.

YlRA1SS.png

The comedy. I'm having a blast this morning because I got to see that shithead Hill get beat.

You poor saps are just mad that izzy sent your boy packing after tucking him into bed.
The funny thing about that win is that Izzy would probably be more respected if he never beat Alex at all, than now that he managed to win one, then pretend it's all settled and avoiding another rematch like the plague.

Alex gave him 3 rematches, and Izzy was too dishonorable and cowardly to give him even one, all the while acting like he somehow came out on top lol.

Salty izzy nuthuggers like @chinarice IN SHAMBLES lol

Remember @GoshiShun17 ‘s hugging? Izzy has never had any real redeeming qualities… this guy used to say Izzy is a “nerd with swag” and all this crap to justify him being a fan - alls it boiled down to was Izzy was black like him. It’s the most racist shit in the world to accept someone’s disgusting behaviours and still back them simply because they have the same skin colour

Seriously wtf, how can someone be a red blooded male and a fan of fighting, then look at this guy and dislike what they see?

The man is a treasure, I'm gonna go as far as to say that he's the greatest thing that's happened to the UFC in this decade, just the gift that keeps on giving.

But there's a bunch of nerds somewhere in their basement praying for someone like Ankalaev to wrestle him to a decision and take his title.

I just can't understand that mentality, in what way would that be better for the sport or for entertainment, or for anyone?

Dude is a straight up superhero, a stone cold killer fighting for the forces of good, God bless that man.
Poatan is awesome, hope he keeps on kicking ass, but why should he be shielded from facing grapplers in the ufc?

Remember @GoshiShun17 ‘s hugging? Izzy has never had any real redeeming qualities… this guy used to say Izzy is a “nerd with swag” and all this crap to justify him being a fan - alls it boiled down to was Izzy was black like him. It’s the most racist shit in the world to accept someone’s disgusting behaviours and still back them simply because they have the same skin colour
Or openly encouraging Izzy being blatantly racist and it being perfectly ok because he's black.

Anytime a thread praising Poatan pops up , Izzy fans will come and bring up that last win. Like it’s the default response they were conditioned to do.

Not hating on him at all but it's a fact that he's been fast tracked to both titles and frankly coddled by the UFC who have been feeding him favorable matchups. He came exactly at the right time. Again no hate, he's made the most of those opportunities but I don't understand how you can be an MMA fan and NOT wanna see him fight a well-rounded dude like Ank. Let's be real, what do you actually know about Pereira's ground game? Answer is: nothing. Nobody does. Instead of having that question answered, his fans wanna see him rematch Izzy or go fight Lewis or Tuivasa at HW. Bro why? I really don't get it. If you want kickboxing/MT with 4oz gloves then ONE can cater to your interests and their fighters are absolutely at a higher level in that area. Again that's cool if you wanna see that but I wanna see something more than that

It’s a mixture of Izzy die hards and those who said he would get battered as soon as he faced someone decent.

First group are emotionally stunted gimps and people don’t like admitting they were wrong.

Genuinely fear for their mental health if Ank gets the fight and loses.

Also don’t think I’ve seen a much dumber rhetoric than Pereira been given a cake walk parroted.

6 fights against champs, former champs and top 5 opponents in a row, yep basically just had to turn up.

Last edited:
Back