IMO the UFC is trying to deplatform Khamzat Chimaev

Yes but why would they even sign him if this was an issue? Why is it an issue now when it wasnt before? Everyone knows the atrocities Kadyrov is involved in,and Russia being at war at the moment would probably be at the bottom of the list of bad shit he has his hands in,so who cares?
My guess would be when they signed him they didnt know, but as the years have passsd the problem started to arise, especially with the war that started a year ago.

Lol, dont be dumb. Cbimaev seems clearly nervous about going up to MW and frustrated that his welter dream is over.

Yes but why would they even sign him if this was an issue? Why is it an issue now when it wasnt before? Everyone knows the atrocities Kadyrov is involved in,and Russia being at war at the moment would probably be at the bottom of the list of bad shit he has his hands in,so who cares?
The dictator only took interest after the man became a slight name in the UFC. He isn’t a MMA product of that area. He fled that country for a better life in Sweden.

I don’t think the UFC cares about the association. Kadyrov has been at some of the UFC events. Dana takes pictures with his sons etc etc. The US government has issues with them.

Reactions: HHJ
My guess would be when they signed him they didnt know, but as the years have passsd the problem started to arise, especially with the war that started a year ago.
I dont see any issue with that. Kadyrov simply cant do anything he hasnt already done. Fighters like Ankalaev have fought for his promotion in the past. I dont think Dana cares about any of this at all. They only see green.

Not saying he did but doesn't USADA not have to report a failed test to the public?

Someone brought up a low key USADA suspension in another thread, which honestly is starting to sound pretty plausible. Especially that the UFC doesn’t have to disclose it and what it would do for him promotionally.

but TS you are definitely reaching there with that theory.
Again they still announce all suspensions, but they only do so after the investigation is complete. This is done to not tarnish a fighter till they can prove the tainted supplements or w/e.

They simply cannot be trusted. The picogram fiasco has exposed them as the worst sort of traitors.
I agree with that 100%. He last fought around the end of September 2022, was talking big with Costa and then nothing... It is strange to me how he isn't fighting and seems to have dropped off the map. It's going on 8 Months now, thats 4 months away from serving a 1 year suspension. I guess we will have to wait and see if he fights in Oct at UFC 294 on the Abu Dhabi card however, that's 1 year after his last fight in the UFC.

Reactions: HHJ
tin.jpg

Does the UFC really want smoke from Khamzat? I don't think so.

He knows where all of them live.

Khamzat is the type to avenge anyone that crosses him.

SMESH KEEL SMESH.

BRUDDAH.

Well they booked Costa already since Khamzat is scared of him so there's no need for Khamzat to keep hiding, just sign the damn paper and fight a can.

I dont see any issue with that. Kadyrov simply cant do anything he hasnt already done. Fighters like Ankalaev have fought for his promotion in the past. I dont think Dana cares about any of this at all. They only see green.
It may be out of Danas hands tbh, above his jurisdiction. But who knows. I originally thought it was a visa issue but that doesnt seem to be the case. All I know is that this is a detrimant to Khamzats career.

Puff puff pass me some of that.
Dana White is punishing him for failing to train Darren Till in the ways of grappling, as they had agreed.

Last edited:
I wish I had that much time on my hands to come up with conspiracies like that.

Back