Instagram Baller Dan Bilzerian calls out Sherdoggers

Dude is an absolute joke.

Go pay for more sex buddy.

Oh.. nothing scares the internet user more than the thought of consequences for talking shit..

Calm your tits Dan before you suffer another heart attack..

For the honor of all fellow Sherdoggers, I'll drop him with a well-placed body-shot the next time we happen to be on the same continent and run into him.

I'll just scream: "Sheeeeeeerdog!" instead or "Worldstar!" as I record him crumbling...

imagine being 50 years old and still having no one that loves you or cares about you

See you soon boiiii...!

(The last thing you'll hear as you go unconscious:
)

imagine being 50 years old and still having no one that loves you or cares about you

Not only that, but literally not being taken seriously by anyone.

50 years old and having literally no expertise or even knowledge of any subject whatsoever must be emasculating.

This guy is so ridiculously despicable.
You just want to punch the m-fer in his face.

He is a silver spoon fed pussy.
Paying whores to come to his partys and pose with him.

Coby must be a fan.

Don't ever talk shit about fighters and dont plan on it

I like everyone

Defending fighters from obese Keyboard warriors with low iq is more my thing

You mean defending only 1 fighter right in Conor right? O wait I forgot Diaz also. Good job, keep it up.

You mean defending only 1 fighter right in Conor right? O wait I forgot Diaz also. Good job, keep it up.
Jones

Ronda

Rogan

Schaub

It's a long list really

Any instance where emotional influences, bias and short sightedness cloud objective analysis

Izzy

More than a few celebrities and figures as well

The way i see it, i care about the truth in analysis more than it being about any individual fighter or person

People think i defend conor, i must be suckin some nuts but in the grand scheme, it has little to do with conor.

Jones

Ronda

Rogan

Schaub

It's a long list really

Any instance where emotional influences, bias and short sightedness cloud objective analysis
Well only one of them is actually a current fighter & what's there to defend for Jon Jones? He's proven time and time again he's the greatest talent and fighter to compete.

Ronda isn't a fighter anymore and if you want to defend her fake fights that's on you.

Not sure how anyone could defend Schaub, dude has POS tendencies and there is lots of evidence to back that up. He also seems like a good guy, but most times comes off as dirtbag.

Back