Instagram Baller Dan Bilzerian calls out Sherdoggers

Izzy

More than a few celebrities and figures as well

The way i see it, i care about the truth in analysis more than it being about any individual fighter or person

People think i defend conor, i must be suckin some nuts but in the grand scheme, it has little to do with conor.
You are sucking nuts, that's the truth. More than half of your threads are directly about Conor or Conor related & you won't never take other people's views other than your own as gospel & truth. What grand scheme are you talking about? Enlighten us so we can further study someone with your mental state.

You are sucking nuts, that's the truth. More than half of your threads are directly about Conor or Conor related & you won't never take other people's views other than your own as gospel & truth. What grand scheme are you talking about? Enlighten us so we can further study someone with your mental state.
Literally 90% of them are just obvious shit posts tho lol. Some of them are real

I take everyone's views inyo account. Conor is just one of those topics where people are clearly heavily emotionally influenced, biased and only interested in one particular narrative, whichever makes him look worse.

I can come with some realness, be super reasonable, shed light on multiple angles, play devils advocate etc..and people will construe it as nuthuggery.

Most people are just very black and white in their thinking. Not only that, add in hate and emotional influence, lack of tangible experience. Group think becomes powerful in these circumstances as well. People just ping off each others confirmation biases and dont even ask what else is there? What am i not seeing?

Am i really sucking anyones nuts or just exposing subtle holes in how some people think and reason?

The grand scheme meaning, why i defend him ultimately has nothing to do with Conor. Everything to do with caring about what is objectively true regardless of the topic

And again, with anything related to Conor, the short sightedness is just profound. More so than any other figure in mma history

I'll add

None of this is special whatsoever

Its literally the definition of thinking

Literally 90% of them are just obvious shit posts tho lol. Some of them are real

I take everyone's views inyo account. Conor is just one of those topics where people are clearly heavily emotionally influenced, biased and only interested in one particular narrative, whichever makes him look worse.

I can come with some realness, be super reasonable, shed light on multiple angles, play devils advocate etc..and people will construe it as nuthuggery.

Most people are just very black and white in their thinking. Not only that, add in hate and emotional influence, lack of tangible experience. Group think becomes powerful in these circumstances as well. People just ping off each others confirmation biases and dont even ask what else is there? What am i not seeing?

Am i really sucking anyones nuts or just exposing subtle holes in how some people think and reason?

The grand scheme meaning, why i defend him ultimately has nothing to do with Conor. Everything to do with caring about what is objectively true regardless of the topic

And again, with anything related to Conor, the short sightedness is just profound. More so than any other figure in mma history
Come on man, weren't you the guy who made a bold prediction about how Brian Ortega was going to demolish Holloway & when that didn't occur you shamelessly edited some of your posts....
Now tell me is that a guy trying to objectively be truthful? Or sounds like a fucken narcissistic weirdo who can't admit to being wrong?

You talk about looking outside of bias view but you can't even be truthful to yourself and blame your wrong predictions and analysis to "meme" threads or "should've worded it better" or "I was drunk."

Come on man, weren't you the guy who made a bold prediction about how Brian Ortega was going to demolish Holloway & when that didn't occur you shamelessly edited some of your posts....
Now tell me is that a guy trying to objectively be truthful? Or sounds like a fucken narcissistic weirdo who can't admit to being wrong?

You talk about looking outside of bias view but you can't even be truthful to yourself and blame your wrong predictions and analysis to "meme" threads or "should've worded it better" or "I was drunk."

I remember it very well

Leading up to the fight i also made quite a few long posts with very little conviction. I believe another thread as well. Iirc, suggested that it would be a tough 5 round fight and Ortega's striking was underrated and would do better than expected. Quite clearly on the fence, especially with Max's brain shit that was going on

Feel free to search for all the posts i made prior fight. On the fence as you can be. My actual analysis was pretty good

Thats why I edited that thread

Because its clear what i actually felt about the fight was vastly different than some meme thread made many months before out of pure boredom

In retrospect, shoulda just left it be and whatever backlash was deserved.

You think me not taking responsibility for some one liner meme thread wasnt being honest with myself?

Im honest about the dozen or so long posts i made about the fight that i actually put real thought into

If you wanna play that game i called rose stopping Joanna. Called Rose beating her in the rematch in a 5 round much closer fight

Called izzy being champ a year before it happened

More often then not, my breakdowns are very good. Youd have to cherry pick pretty hard to prove otherwise

But thats what you're good at. You love to cherry pick things about a person and completely define their entire soul on it. You're like the last person who has any business judging anyones character

Check yourself first

Feel bad for people like u

Seems like a roxi

I made this thead just before that fight

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/max-ortega-is-gonna-be-a-war.3876491/

And you say im not being "honest with myself" for not taking responsibility for some shit post made months prior out of pure boredom lol

I expect that sort of shallowness out of you at this point tho

Its just grasping at straws, nothing more.

Its funny really

How hard some people just try so hard to find information that just validates the narrative they've constructed

Ignoring anything else

How you do one thing is how you do everything as a wise person once said

How you judge me is the same way you analyze fights, character and think in general.

So it makes sense why someone like me triggers you to the point where you literally stalk my threads

I remember it very well

Leading up to the fight i also made quite a few long posts with very little conviction. I believe another thread as well. Iirc, suggested that it would be a tough 5 round fight and Ortega's striking was underrated and would do better than expected. Quite clearly on the fence, especially with Max's brain shit that was going on

Feel free to search for all the posts i made prior fight. On the fence as you can be. My actual analysis was pretty good

Thats why I edited that thread

Because its clear what i actually felt about the fight was vastly different than some meme thread made many months before out of pure boredom

In retrospect, shoulda just left it be and whatever backlash was deserved.

You think me not taking responsibility for some one liner meme thread wasnt being honest with myself?

Im honest about the dozen or so long posts i made about the fight that i actually put real thought into

If you wanna play that game i called rose stopping Joanna. Called Rose beating her in the rematch in a 5 round much closer fight

Called izzy being champ a year before it happened

More often then not, my breakdowns are very good. Youd have to cherry pick pretty hard to prove otherwise

But thats what you're good at. You love to cherry pick things about a person and completely define their entire soul on it. You're like the last person who has any business judging anyones character

Check yourself first
Check myself first? You're the one of a few only people on this site I have ever judged based on posts & threads.

I'm not the one using my insert martial art as why I'm correct in my analysis, you're that person. In fact I call bullshit on every single one of your fictional credentials.
My bullshit detector was on red about you a long time ago.

But like I said before, keep doing what your doing. Slowly but surely.

Its funny really

How hard some people just try so hard to find information that just validates the narrative they've constructed

Ignoring anything else

How you do one thing is how you do everything as a wise person once said

How you judge me is the same way you analyze fights, character and think in general.

So it makes sense why someone like me triggers you to the point where you literally stalk my threads
Stalk your threads? I'm barely on this site you fucking weirdo, it's called having a life something you know nothing about other than defending Conor against obese keyboard warriors.

On the real though, your threads puts on a smile on my face.

Check myself first? You're the one of a few only people on this site I have ever judged based on posts & threads.

I'm not the one using my insert martial art as why I'm correct in my analysis, you're that person. In fact I call bullshit on every single one of your fictional credentials.

Been honest since day 1 and id put my soul on it

But beyond that, whatever background we state we have is irrelevant.

Our words do the talking for us

Youve been completely attached to this confirmation bias of me because i triggered your little beta insecurities one time and said you werent on my level

( which you arent, for the record)

Youve been wrong about me from day 1, just like all the other short sighted shit you believe

You also think schaub is actually an idiot. You prob think rogan is too.

Like i said, you are literally the last person who should be judging someone elses character.

Take a look at yourself in the mirror first. Ask yourself why some of the things i say trigger you so much to the point where you go to such lengths to discredit me.

Its because i touch a nerve on your little insecurities

Stalk your threads? I'm barely on this site you fucking weirdo, it's called having a life something you know nothing about other than defending Conor against obese keyboard warriors.

On the real though, your threads puts on a smile on my face.
Bruh whenever u here u stalkin

Just gotta get ur little toxic comment in

U ignore like 90% of what i say , ignore the bigger picture and just focus on some random tangents you can take out of context and attack your little strawmans

Its what you do

Projection at its finest really

Been honest since day 1 and id put my soul on it

But beyond that, whatever background we state we have is irrelevant.

Our words do the talking for us

Youve been completely attached to this confirmation bias of me because i triggered your little beta insecurities one time and said you werent on my level

( which you arent, for the record)

Youve been wrong about me from day 1, just like all the other short sighted shit you believe

You also think schaub is actually an idiot. You prob think rogan is too.

Like i said, you are literally the last person who should be judging someone elses character.

Take a look at yourself in the mirror first. Ask yourself why some of the things i say trigger you so much to the point where you go to such lengths to discredit me.

Its because i touch a nerve on your little insecurities
No one is on your level and no one would want to be on it. Your little fictional fantasies.

Schaub is straight up idiot.
Rogan is actually intelligent to certain extent and actually met him a few times was nice to me so I have nothing bad to say about him.

No one is on your level and no one would want to be on it. Your little fictional fantasies.

Rogan is actually intelligent to certain extent and actually met him a few times was nice to me so I have nothing bad to say about him.
Lol anyone who knows how to think critically is on the level

Rogan is low key brilliant. He just hides it well

And no

Schaub is not an idiot

There are no idiots who achieve the success he has

Only dumb people who cant see beyond the veil think hes dumb

Okay bullshit artist. Keep up the good work.
If i was bullshitting act like an authority on lifting, jiu jitsu, everything

I stay in my lane.

Ive been doing only boxing and lifting basically for the last 3 years so i stick to that realm.

Others with superior wrestling, jits and lifting knowledge i stay humble and acknowledge the level im at.

Only thjng im really an expert on is nutrition and herbalism.

I've got some talent on the feet and it allows me to see certain things so thats what i often discuss, and i have trained enough mma and jits to where i can see how it all connects

Unless i actually have some knowledge and understanding of a topic, i do not talk about it.

Sure you have. Keep doing you. It's entertaining.

Back