Interior Secretary Zinke, spent 130k on a Door with tax payers money.

I mean he is the sec. of the interior .

How can I get government contracts to build $130,000 doors? I will make the most beautiful and unique doors, trust me, no one will make doors like I can.

You can't keep the interior in shape without a good door. DUH

Yeah. Should'a spent that money studying how long a donkey can maintain while being sexed by a Mexican entertainer. Maybe a study on TDS.
Something that we really need.

Nothing like a moron defending bullshit

A man who answered the phone at the company Thursday hung up when a reporter asked about Zinke's office.

lmao

"Hello, Jim's Gold Plated Doors, Jim speaking."

It's like members of this administration are trying their best to one-up Jack Donaghy.

Someone designed the door. Someone made the door. Someone installed the door.

Would you rather all the door makers in America starve to death? FFS, man. You are damn near a communist!

String him up!

I'd honestly like to this this stuff harshly punished and curbed.

Anyone who has ever worked in a federal office place knows that the government pinches pennies to make the most of the taxpayer dime. That shouldn't change because a dickhead president keeps appointing pampered rich guys to his cabinet who need 100k chairs and 200k tables.

th

Welcome
source.gif

Now, to discretionary spending.

An added benefit I've noticed when republicans are in office is that the media hound them on issues like this. Demcorats don't get the same media scrutiny but rather media protection which means More of our taxdollars are just wasted.

I believe the guy when he says he didn't choose the door he just signed the order without looking at it, but I'm glad the media heat (unfair it may be) is saving us money. At least just this once. Let's save more money whenever we can l say. get the whole national gov't. On the happy Man budget. that'll teach em some humility

to add insult to injury its not some exotic timber, they are made from.................................................fibreglass

in fairness, labor to put that door up could have been the bulk of the cost. USG labor is rather expensive especially with delays.

ahhh who am I kiddin'... lol

They probably had to file an environmental impact statement, use Davis-Bacon labor, and then make sure that the door complied with the ADA.

The door is probably going to be decorated with Elephant ivory tusk from the ban he just lifted

lmao @ only getting a 130k door. Sounds poor, especially when you have to use someone else's money.

An added benefit I've noticed when republicans are in office is that the media hound them on issues like this. Demcorats don't get the same media scrutiny but rather media protection which means More of our taxdollars are just wasted.

I believe the guy when he says he didn't choose the door he just signed the order without looking at it, but I'm glad the media heat (unfair it may be) is saving us money. At least just this once. Let's save more money whenever we can l say. get the whole national gov't. On the happy Man budget. that'll teach em some humility

latest

Listen, we'd love to be able to provide better healthcare reform. But the fact is that it costs money. And the government needs offices, and offices need doors. You can understand our predicament.

Listen, we'd love to be able to provide better healthcare reform. But the fact is that it costs money. And the government needs offices, and offices need doors. You can understand our predicament.

He should have been a true Republican, and waited for Jesus to fabricate him a door.

Back