Invicta 18: Grasso vs Esquibel - Kansas City

Duke is the absolute worst. I dont think she is good at anything. I will bet against her and itd every time she fights

Not good at anything is a bit unfair.

Duke has good BJJ and good cardio. Watch her rd 3 against Phillips, for example. You watch that round and have to wonder "where the hell is that every round?"

Dandois is for sure the better wrestler and is legit on the ground... But idk how good her gastank is and duke hasn't been losing to bjj'ers..

I actually think she has a shot. Wouldn't lay -200 on dandois. But i haven't bet the fight, personally

Duke has good BJJ and good cardio. Watch her rd 3 against Phillips, for example. You watch that round and have to wonder "where the hell is that every round?"

Well, Phillips is a gasser and was dead iirc. Haven't watched that fight in a while but hard to draw conclusions from that. It is the only round she won in her last 4 fights.

I swallowed the juice on dandois, her strength should give her the positional edge when it hits the ground. Duke is rail thin and doesn't have the core strength to stop takedowns + years of training with edmund. She has been a profitable fighter to fade since her Peggy fight.

Friends don't let friends bet on Peggy Morgan.
haha, yeah glad I didn't pull the trigger. She came through last time, but shes just not good enough to consistently win against this level. Made the same 3 teamer as EZ

Dandois is for sure the better wrestler and is legit on the ground... But idk how good her gastank is and duke hasn't been losing to bjj'ers..

I actually think she has a shot. Wouldn't lay -200 on dandois. But i haven't bet the fight, personally

Yeah I guess my emotions on how bad a fighter she is had me use a bad choice of words. I do not think is is better at almost anything against any mid level or better fighter.

I'm going to bet all the favorites in 3's. for 3u's total
Sure Grasso is wildly overpriced (was always gonna be) coming back from long layoff vs a tough veteran journeywoman and Mizuki isn't exactly 'value' either but degen action FTW.

Niedźwiedź/Stanley

I have a dislike of Stanley which clouds me somewhat & Niedzwiedz is coming off a 2 year layoff due to an STD but I was very unimpressed by Stanley's last fight vs someone who can hardly even be considered a 'fighter', she was low output, gassed in the 2nd anyway, and lost the 3rd. Now on 2 days notice against a former top prospect at bantamweight I think she will gas in the first and Needz-weedz will crush her like a bug.

Dandois/Duke

Duke seems to be trying to challenge Morgan for the title of 'worst active MMA fighter', looking worse and worse with every outing, though things can hardly get any lower than her last bout at least. I guess that means this is the time for her to start delivering the 'potential' people keep saying they see in her (potential = being tall I guess? kinda like management...) just to annoy me

the reminder of the Duke/Phillips fight helped make my mind up- IIRC there was a lot of grappling in that and Duke didn't look great in it. Yes she won the 3rd but that was because Phillips was gassed so bad she couldn't form a coherent sentence or even keep her eyes open in the postfight interview. Despite knowing she was 2 rounds down, fighting for her career, and facing a near-comatose immobile stiff in the last minutes of that round, Duke was unable to lock on an armbar she was struggling for. Confidence increase in Dandois (though if anyone flops and busts me this eurotrash will surely be the one to do it)

Lastly, who was the cutie in the belly shirt on stage holding the DSLR? Guess she works for Invicta FC.

Cynthia Vance

I got Anderson+Dandois @1.96, and Stanley @2.40

Inoue and Grasso are both 1.22 at Unibet and that is just too low for me...

Dandois dropped to -185 and i hit that pretty hard. I think thats is the best I am gonna get with her.

invicta 18 Risk: 200
grasso: 150 parlays / esquibel
stanley +150: 50 for 75 / niedzweidz
inoue: 150 parlays / alvarez
duke-dandois: idk
anderson: 100 parlay / morgan
parlays
100 for 107.31 grasso -405, inoue -405 & anderson -300
50 for 78.67 grasso -405, inoue -405, reis -330 (ufc 201) & moraes -370 (wsof 32)
---

yea, that's prolly it. yes, i really bet two girls who were -405.

invicta 18 Risk: 370 for 470
stanley +145: 30 for 45
dandois -185 200 for 108
parlays
150 for 317 grasso -400, inoue -400 , anderson -340, dandois -185

Well, Phillips is a gasser and was dead iirc. Haven't watched that fight in a while but hard to draw conclusions from that. It is the only round she won in her last 4 fights.

I swallowed the juice on dandois, her strength should give her the positional edge when it hits the ground. Duke is rail thin and doesn't have the core strength to stop takedowns + years of training with edmund. She has been a profitable fighter to fade since her Peggy fight.

yea, but it was a really good round!

she LITERALLY undressed phillips

I don't even know what to think of this invicta card. Everyone's too juiced and Duke is on a 4 fight losing streak so she can't really take another L can she?

I like EZ's 3 fight parlay a page back, I also like Stanley especially since her opponent hasn't fought in quite a while. Her opponent actually had an std?

I wish Marina Shafir, Shayna Baszler would fight more. Just the fact that people associate them with Ronda makes them get money put on them, when in reality they are not very good. Duke has been the lone bright spot that keeps fighting even after loss after loss. Nothing is a sure thing, but how can you pass up fights when the opponent is so much better then these fighters.

I wish Marina Shafir, Shayna Baszler would fight more. Just the fact that people associate them with Ronda makes them get money put on them, when in reality they are not very good. Duke has been the lone bright spot that keeps fighting even after loss after loss. Nothing is a sure thing, but how can you pass up fights when the opponent is so much better then these fighters.
Are you saying you think Duke comes away with a victory tonight

When do these broads kick things off?

I betted
50 on dandois
10 on polish girl angieszka
5 on megan anderson

So 65 euro on the line :/
Hope to win, EK soccer was really bad for my bankroll ...

Picks of doom.

39954-1077216.png

I just realized Esquibel hasn't fought since November 2014.

Didn't realize she has been gone that long.

Back