International Iran begins attack on Israel, launching dozens of drones that’ll take hours to arrive

Perhaps if Biden sends more pallets of cash to Iran for their nuclear arsenal and missile capabilities they will stop?

Don't worry... Biden told the Iranians, "don't". He's such a statesmen and Leader of the Free World. They will cower in fear of Joe Biden.
Sounds like tyranny to me

If you really believe this, you haven't thought it through. Nukes can't save them against religious fanatics. Same with the military. Do you have any idea how expensive Iron Dome is? There's a reason they can't intercept every single rocket fired at them. Neither does that do anything against a standing army. Israel is ENTIRELY dependent on the USA. Strong alliances with who?

The fuck am I reading? What does "nukes can't save them against religious fanatics" even mean? Israel blew away 3-4 top Iran Generals, and Iran can barely get a BALLISTIC missile through. This has been entirely to save face vs their general population and nothing more. They would get absolutely obliterated if both military's were unleashed against each other.

The fuck am I reading? What does "nukes can't save them against religious fanatics" even mean? Israel blew away 3-4 top Iran Generals, and Iran can barely get a BALLISTIC missile through. This has been entirely to save face vs their general population and nothing more. They would get absolutely obliterated if both military's were unleashed against each other.

Oh yeah, like the 7th October attack, right? 'nUkEs DeTeR lItErAlLy AnYtHiNg BrO'...

<Dany07>

Nukes only work against densely populated areas. You have a video game-level understanding of war if you think nukes are a deterrent against "literally anything". lol

They're gonna be approaching from every angle and completely spread out, silly. You can't nuke them all. Nukes only work against densely populated areas. And Israel doesn't even have that many nukes.

They don't "squeak by". They make the decision NOT to intercept certain rockets precisely because it's far too expensive.

Without the USA backing it, it wouldn't exist in the first place because no one would fear it, so its economy wouldn't mean shit.

Ah yes, a reference to Ukraine thrown in there to demonstrate your military expertise. You sure proved me wrong. lol

Does Hamas have the ability to attack Israel on home turf again? Why aren't they doing it if they can? How dumb are you?

Does Hamas have the ability to attack Israel on home turf again? Why aren't they doing it if they can? How dumb are you?

Are you completely retarded? They're a little bit busy in Gaza ATM.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Bolton and the Neocons have been itching. I wouldn't say the US, especially Democrats, have been. Trump also has not be particularly eager to attack. Trump and America First is more in keeping with traditional notions of American isolationalism.
War with Iran really is a uniparty thing.

Are you completely retarded? They're a little bit busy in Gaza ATM.

<{Heymansnicker}>

And the US has what to do exactly with Israel going in dry in Gaza? You are so dumb you don’t even get the point I’m making.

I’m still waiting to hear how religious fanatics will overwhelm the nuclear armed Country as well like you stated. Any day Hamas is going to do that I presume?

Perhaps if Biden sends more pallets of cash to Iran for their nuclear arsenal and missile capabilities they will stop?

Don't worry... Biden told the Iranians, "don't". He's such a statesmen and Leader of the Free World. They will cower in fear of Joe Biden.

Nah just better treat them like North Korea and do a State meeting that will surely help.

It seems Iran launched more than 300 drones, ballistic missiles and what not against Israel.
99% is claimed to have been shot down.

Will be curious to see how Iran’s air defenses hold against Israeli strike packages.

Hopefully they wont retaliate.
Almost no damage done and very few got injured. I heard 2 people got injured all in all.

Israel hit first, if this is all Iran muster as a "punishment" I would shrug and walk it off.

We (the rest of the world) dont need to see a conflict with Iran.

Israel has it hands full already.

While I don't want to defend the US particularly, this is literally untrue. Iran is the power behind governments overthrown in Yemen, Lebanon and Iraq. It har proped up Syria's regime these past twelve years. They are meddeling all over the region.

Almost no damage done and very few got injured. I heard 2 people got injured all in all.

Israel hit first, if this is all Iran muster as a "punishment" I would shrug and walk it off.

Sadly, Israel is led by extremists.

They have already promised a retaliation, and it will no doubt be completely overboard, as they push for continued escalations on all sides.

Israel “struck first” isn’t really true at all.

Iran was the mastermind behind the Oct. 7th attack and has been firing missiles and drones via its proxies in the region on a regular basis since then. The attack in Damascus was againt their regional coordinator of said attacks.

Low likelihood of Israel not retaliating.

Back