International Iran begins attack on Israel, launching dozens of drones that’ll take hours to arrive

Maybe Israel shouldn´t have declared war on Iran. No other country gets away with half the shit Israel does and would have been labeled war criminals long ago along with committing crimes against humanity etc.

Saw a report that Israel spent $800M to $1.2B to stop Iran's attack.

Huh, you just ignored the entire premise of the current argument in order to score points.

What? This was the original point made by you.

Violence and war are always the last means of any political conflict, very rarely do they solve the underlying issues at hand. They are however at times inevitable

Israel has done absolutely nothing but reject and sabotage any attempts at a diplomatic solution.

Dont be this transparently dishonest.

What? This was the original point made by you.

Israel has done absolutely nothing but reject and sabotage any attempts at a diplomatic solution.

Dont be this transparently dishonest.
And subsequently you made very false statements around the Iran deal which we were contesting which you’re now trying to deflect from.

Kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy here, Israel was the one that sabotaged America's attempt at détente which only reinforced Iran's views that there can't be no peace with America until Israel is done.
(me)I think you put too much weight into the Iran deal in preventing nuclear armament.
Because it was designed specifically for that.
A deal to alleviate sanction in exchange for denuclearization is the definition of détente.

Maybe just admit you misrepresented it and move on?

Last edited:
Detente is actually a spanish word.

Nonetheless its funny how you went from Bibi didnt wanted Trump to Israel has a right to influence US elections.

Again Zelensky despite living a nightmare scenario that Israel has never experienced still does not openly admits he wants Democrats to win.

But Israel can get away with it because its a nation used to never facing consequences.

I never said Bibi did or didn't want Trump to win, not sure where you're trying to move this goalpost. Only that I'm mostly indifferent to public attempts from foreign leaders and governments to sway US policy and politics.

I don't think any consequences are necessary for Bibi or the state of Israel for having a public electoral preference.

This seems like a standard you've reserved only for Israel for some reason.

I think anyone or any nation that needs 'the last word' is a bitch.

That goes for both Israel and Iran in this case.

Grow up, fuckers.

But "words" thrown were too loud to realistically expect one side to call it over and just shut up

At this point it's more logical expect a de-escalation made by them keeping the trashtalking and open hand slaps, switching toward lower intensity and lesser impact on public opinion stuff till the moment nobody cares anymore and some third figure diva wear the pacifier mantle and beg them to sit at peace table

Oh, I think I get it now.... well you are from that crowd I suppose.

While tempting to avoid feeding the trolls or angering up the zionazis, what could my alt motive possibly be?

I mean, it's pretty obvious as you're both vapid and transparent. You were trying to imply that Israel protecting itself and its civilians from a 300+ missile and drone barrage as some type of unreasonable expense.

When in reality, this is literally the primary function of a government and what resources should be spent on.

I mean, it's pretty obvious as you're both vapid and transparent. You were trying to imply that Israel protecting itself and its civilians from a 300+ missile and drone barrage as some type of unreasonable expense.

When in reality, this is literally the primary function of a government and what resources should be spent on.
That is retarded. I am glad Israel and the US stopped the attack. I do NOT want a larger war or WW3.

Ready for this one? I even wish Israel killed every hamas attacker on Oct 7 before they got into Israel so Israel would not have the excuse it now has to ethnic cleanse and commit plausible genocide.

And subsequently you made very false statements around the Iran deal which we were contesting which you’re now trying to deflect from.
Not really? you are simply using a grammatical argument while completely ignoring the substance which is simply a dishonest practice, the meaning is easily inferred by the context yet you zeroed on it while completely avoiding the topic in question.

The term "denuclearization" is used in informal and formal settings to refer to the term "nuclear disarmament".

For example

The Denuclearization of Ukraine: Consolidating Ukrainian Security​

NADIA SCHADLOW

Going full "ackchyually" on the term is ridiculous, its good for academia and its good for the press, by denuclearization we are talking about Iran abandoning its nuclear weapons program.

Maybe just admit you misrepresented it
Nope, the JCPOA was made to stop Iran from getting nuclear weapons and it worked, was negotiated by the collective West and endorsed by the entirety of the US nuclear weapon community.

and move on?
We never even started in the first place, you claimed Israel is looking to exhaust diplomatic options before war, yet Netanyahu has been pushing for war since at least 2012.

I never said Bibi did or didn't want Trump to win, not sure where you're trying to move this goalpost. Only that I'm mostly indifferent to public attempts from foreign leaders and governments to sway US policy and politics.

You went from "Netanyahu had nothing to do with JCPOA scrapping" to Israel has the right to interfere in American politics even though it goes against international law. Yet im the one moving goalposts.

I know Israeli firsters gets thrown around so much, but when such a liberal poster such as yourself sides with Netanyahu over Obama, its pretty damn evident.

I guess we found out Fetterman's account.

This seems like a standard you've reserved only for Israel for some reason.

And yet people seem to understand that Russia meddling in US elections is bad, you included who understand that Russian and Chinese propagandists are a bad thing.

Not really going to have to explain this to someone with the understanding of a child.

You went from "Netanyahu had nothing to do with JCPOA scrapping" to Israel has the right to interfere in American politics even though it goes against international law. Yet im the one moving goalposts.

I know Israeli firsters gets thrown around so much, but when such a liberal poster such as yourself sides with Netanyahu over Obama, its pretty damn evident.

I guess we found out Fetterman's account.

I didn't move anywhere, those two statements can exist together.

Israel has the right to try to influence American politics.

But I can also think their attempts to influence fail most of the time.

I never made the claim that they were successful at it, that's you trying to pretend Netanyahu's visit made a big impact on US policy.

And yet people seem to understand that Russia meddling in US elections is bad, you included who understand that Russian and Chinese propagandists are a bad thing.

Not really going to have to explain this to someone with the understanding of a child.

That's because Russia and Chinese influence attempts are clandestine espionage and not open politics. Clearly there is a huge difference between clandestine electronic interference and influence campaigns and ordinary public political speech.

I already explained this to you, and you're calling me the child here?

<Dany07>

Back