International Iran to be a bigger threat than Russia in 2022

US propaganda preparing for war, Hillary had a hard on for Iran for ages, its only a matter of time for US to do Israel war.

Axis of evil in full force

Iran is not a threat, but that doesn't mean that the lobbyists won't lobby that it is.

They've spent the better part of a decade building Iran up into a monster, and there's a whole cottage industry that enjoys influence and enormous funding to sustain it.

Not so much Iran, but the Israeli reaction in the next 6 months.
Israel made 1 airstrikes against an Iraqi nuclear reactor in 1981. Another strike in a Syrian reactor in 2007.
It will likely make a strike on an Iranian nuclear facility in 2022.

Could be a physical strike, though I think another stuxnet like attack is more likely.

Are you saying Trump had a moronic foreign policy?

of course he had shit foreign policy. Didn’t you see the way CNN covered the way he shook other leader’s hands? Almost caused WW3. Now we have a good hand shaking president who wanders around looking for Jill to feed him the puréed peas and apple sauce. Folks, here’s the deal, America is back folks and other folks, that’s the deal.

Actions brother. Actions speak volumes.

But you were to preoccupied with mean tweets.
Don’t forget Trump Org is propped up with Russian loans.
Donny can’t get loans from US banks because he never paid any of them back. The GOP took 7.35 million in campaign donations from a Russian Oligarch. The NRA funneled Russian money to GOP candidates after most of the NRA, banged that Russian spy. 8 GOP Senators spent 4th of July in Russia. Tucker Carlson is played on Russia Television because he has been so Pro Russian.
The GOP has Russian stink all over them.

Iran is not a threat, but that doesn't mean that the lobbyists won't lobby that it is.

They've spent the better part of a decade building Iran up into a monster, and there's a whole cottage industry that enjoys influence and enormous funding to sustain it.

Iran is like a hornets nest at the end of the long field. You know you should leave it alone, but every now and again you can't resist the temptation to poke it with a big stick and watch them go ape-shit.

You Muppets who dream about Trump being president instead of Biden now....are you aware that Trump was planning to leave NATO after and if he wins second term?

That's cause he is a Putin muppet like many of these sherdoggers

That's cause he is a Putin muppet like many of these sherdoggers

Trump was threatening to leave NATO because many of the members were not spending enough money on their own defense and were taking advantage of the USA.

How would you feel, as an American citizen, spending more of your taxes protecting Germany (and indeed other European countries) than actual German/European people?

Say what you will about Trump, he was America first.

Last edited:
of course he had shit foreign policy. Didn’t you see the way CNN covered the way he shook other leader’s hands? Almost caused WW3. Now we have a good hand shaking president who wanders around looking for Jill to feed him the puréed peas and apple sauce. Folks, here’s the deal, America is back folks and other folks, that’s the deal.
Trump was threatening to leave NATO because many of the members were not spending enough money on their own defense and were taking advantage of the USA.

How would you feel, as an American citizen, spending more of your income tax protecting Germany (and indeed other European countries) than actual German/European people?

America first would lead to weaker America globally.

How would you feel, as an American citizen, spending more of your income tax protecting Germany (and indeed other European countries) than actual German/European people?

I agree he was America first for the most part and except for all his corruption by him and his children. His threats to leave Nato were very pro Putin agenda though. Far and above complaining about the lack of commitment from Nato countries

I agree he was America first for the most part and except for all his corruption by him and his children. His threats to leave Nato were very pro Putin agenda though. Far and above complaining about the lack of commitment from Nato countries

Trump won the election on the promise of withdrawing internationaly from wars and military expansion, Europe should defend itself and not count on US. The same people that are mad at Russia invading Ukraine now want the US to go to war with Iran and fund/influence more arms into Europe. If Democrats had influenced Russia commercially instead of creating the Russian influence narrative for 2 years, things would be better off.

Nice join date.

America first would lead to weaker America globally.

But I don't want to be as involved globally and be more self-reliant as a country. If the Obama admin hadn't been so focused on globalism, maybe they wouldn't have been so heavily involved in places like Ukraine, which did not directly cause this conflict, but certainly added to the tension between Russia and Ukraine.

Even now, I don't agree with our stance which is basically egging on Ukraine, while ruining the economy for plebs all around the world due to market uncertainty, etc.

But I don't want to be as involved globally and be more self-reliant as a country. If the Obama admin hadn't been so focused on globalism, maybe they wouldn't have been so heavily involved in places like Ukraine, which did not directly cause this conflict, but certainly added to the tension between Russia and Ukraine.

Even now, I don't agree with our stance which is basically egging on Ukraine, while ruining the economy for plebs all around the world due to market uncertainty, etc.
I have exactly the opposite opinion.
I am ok with having less comfort, less cloth, more basic food. Exchanging that for stoping possible future Hitler in Putin. Also before WW 2 majority overlooked the rising danger. Listen to Putin what he is saying publicly, how it changes with time. You can find he is mentioning future events in his speeches.
Isolated country doesn't work in global economy world. There is possibility of creating selfsuffient country, but it would dractically lower the life quality of its population. Setting it back decades back again.
There was too much calm time in democratic parts of the world. We who live now didn't experience Ww2. It is time to relive some big global war again. In history conflicts like this come each few hundred year. If western leaders act wisely, they can spare us this conflict. I think western people are too l comfy and lazy. That's what my feeling is regarding German government for example. They didn't want to push too much. They prefer to have citizens comfy and not loosing a bit of life quality.

Trump tried to be friendly with countries that are often seen as “the enemy” by the establishment. I.e. Russia and North Korea. This makes sense as they both possess nuclear weapons and there is no need to aggravate them.

Personally, I don’t understand why the democrats are always trying to paint Russia as the enemy (well before the invasion of Ukraine). If anything, it makes sense to at least be on amicable terms with Russia.

It’s almost as if they need a boogeyman.

I have exactly the opposite opinion.
I am ok with having less comfort, less cloth, more basic food. Exchanging that for stoping possible future Hitler in Putin. Also before WW 2 majority overlooked the rising danger. Listen to Putin what he is saying publicly, how it changes with time. You can find he is mentioning future events in his speeches.
Isolated country doesn't work in global economy world. There is possibility of creating selfsuffient country, but it would dractically lower the life quality of its population. Setting it back decades back again.
There was too much calm time in democratic parts of the world. We who live now didn't experience Ww2. It is time to relive some big global war again. In history conflicts like this come each few hundred year. If western leaders act wisely, they can spare us this conflict. I think western people are too l comfy and lazy. That's what my feeling is regarding German government for example. They didn't want to push too much. They prefer to have citizens comfy and not loosing a bit of life quality.

I could potentially agree if not that I feel Xi is a bigger threat than Putin and basically enabling him. But because of the need for China in the globalism structure, noone is doing anything to slow/stop their rise. I feel the globalists believe so much in the globalism model that they are overlooking that rising danger.

Last edited:
Trump won the election on the promise of withdrawing internationaly from wars and military expansion, Europe should defend itself and not count on US. The same people that are mad at Russia invading Ukraine now want the US to go to war with Iran and fund/influence more arms into Europe. If Democrats had influenced Russia commercially instead of creating the Russian influence narrative for 2 years, things would be better off.

Why shouldn't the USA be in NATO? US Should have joined the TPP as well but genius Trump tanked that one too. The democrats didn't invent the Russia narrative dum dum ,Trump did by colluding with the Russians. His son is on the record and trump went on national tv asking the Russians to spy on his opponent.

Iran certainly concerns me. Their religious run government is not friendy to the west or for much of the world. I've been reading that Biden and the democrats are not viewing Russia or even the Iranian as a big threat thoug. Democrats are working hard to cut a new deal with Iran. As an example on this line of thinking ~

Maria Bartiromo’s Sources Are Right: The Biden Administration Is Actively Partnering With Putin On Climate And Iran
BY: EMILY JASHINSKY
MARCH 14, 2022

https://thefederalist.com/2022/03/1...ly-partnering-with-putin-on-climate-and-iran/

Judging by the reaction from peers in media, you might think Maria Bartiromo said something incorrect on Sunday when she noted, “Some people have told me over the weekend that they feel that at the end of the day this administration does not see Putin as the enemy, they see him as a partner on many issues.”

It’s hardly a stretch to imagine someone mentioning that to Bartiromo because it’s true. Viewers who watched the full clip would have heard Bartiromo specifically cite climate change and the Iran nuclear deal as the issues in question when she made the statement on Fox News’s ”Sunday Morning Futures.”

This entire article in The Wrap, which basically calls Bartiromo an “idiot” in its headline, doesn’t even bother to mention she was talking about climate and Iran, let alone provide the facts that substantiate her point. The same goes for this article in The Daily Beast (they quote Sen. Lindsey Graham saying as much but not Bartiromo) and this one in Mediaite. But the people making those claims to Bartiromo are objectively correct.

You can disagree on whether those partnerships are improper. You can even disagree on whether Bartiromo raising the issue was improper. You can’t disagree on the facts.....

Back