is Blachowicz the people's champ?

joey gerbils

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
What's not to lIke about this guy?
No hype
Nice guy doesn't talk shit
Everyman type of workhorse. Takes losses on chin and gets better, climbs to the top out of pure heart and grit. Improves with every fight
Polish power = highlight KOs
Perpetual underdog

Hes really got a good career story arch. We're lucky to have him fill in Bones shoes in the division

glad he won, and hes a cool guy. i like seeing dudes that work hard get the title, and the media and ufc brass actively fight and combat against these guys and dont want to give out the credit and praise these kind of guys deserve

they only like pushing and talking about certain fighters. im sure the ufc instructs certain media outlets and platforms to put all the attention on a certain fighter, and not to cover or make much mention of someone else

Hell yeah people's champ. Like what was left of Frankie's soul was given to Jan so that he could be born again as the GOAT underdog.

Also, he's our douchebag hunter. No one currently has a better track record against the unlikeable and cringeworthy.

Obligatory GIFs

ImpressionableIckyChipmunk-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

SpecificShorttermBedbug-size_restricted.gif

Jan BlachGOAT (aka Jan GOATowicz) bless.

<PlusJuan>

Naw. I've been on sherdog before.

He's this weeks sherdog prom date. He will stay the belle of the ball until something extraordinary happens, probably next Saturday.

But hey. He's not an underdog against Glover. So he immediately has more respect from the community than ever before.

How could you not be a fan? Imagine how insufferable Adesanya would be had he won. Jan saved us all from that.
So true

He knocked Israel down a peg and brought us Humble Adesanya which is a superior form for the MW as well a very good lookfor him. I didn't like him much but the way he has hndld defeat with such grace has changed my opinion on the man. He gained my respect in defeat

Meh

Glover will be if he ever gets another shot at the belt though

Jan is a more like-able version of stipe.

Stipe's pretty likeable, but I will agree he freezes up more in the media spotlight and feels slights deeper. Jan is more easily accessible.

What's not to lIke about this guy?
No hype
Nice guy doesn't talk shit
Everyman type of workhorse. Takes losses on chin and gets better, climbs to the top out of pure heart and grit. Improves with every fight
Polish power = highlight KOs
Perpetual underdog

Hes really got a good career story arch. We're lucky to have him fill in Bones shoes in the division

Isn't it story arc? Whatever.

Nice guy he is but a bad muthafucka In the Octagon.

If you want to be the best, you've got the beat the best, and the best is 'Blessed,' baby.

Back