Is current Porier the toughest opponent Holloway has faced?

max-holloway-conor-mcgregor.jpg

456232676.jpg

two of Conors victims going at it. gotta love it

Max is gonna have to close that range, and both guys live for wars. It'll be a battle but Dustin is gonna find that chin, It's gonna be insane, can't wait! :D

My guess would be that Giant Coconut head of Holloways is gonna be even toughter to crack at 155. Iron chinned Hawaiian

Nope. Jose Aldo. People can shout out of prime all they like. Aldo was coming off arguably his most impressive performance. He looked sharp as fuck in the Edgar rematch.

Holloway is just his better. Tough pill to swallow for nuthuggers, but it is....what it is.

My guess would be that Giant Coconut head of Holloways is gonna be even toughter to crack at 155. Iron chinned Hawaiian
We shall see, no chin is safe in this sport. Gonna be a good night, that's for sure!

Nope. Jose Aldo. People can shout out of prime all they like. Aldo was coming off arguably his most impressive performance. He looked sharp as fuck in the Edgar rematch.

Holloway is just his better. Tough pill to swallow for nuthuggers, but it is....what it is.

Could be true. Tough to tell. I always have thought Aldo looked less fluid after UFC 194 but it could be a placebo lol. The Conor ko is always on my mind

Has Poirier ever gassed at LW? Seems like he's become a cardio machine after not having to cut so much weight. Max might not be able to overwhelm him with pace. I do believe Poirier's footwork is not that great, and Max can stay out of range and just pot shot him.

Back