Is Gengis Chad the most deceptively strong fighter in UFC at the moment?

I want to see Shavkat vs Khamzat

Neither of which could put him away, or even get him in any real danger of being put away.

Shavkat submitted Wonderboy in under 2 rounds and he did it with a serious injury. To be clear both Belal and Gilbert are elite and Belal is arguably the most proven welterweight in the world right now, I think it just underlines what a freak Shavkat is.

re: TS, the dude is ENORMOUS for welterweight. He's a solid 6'1" with a big frame. You can't have that much bone and length and also be squat/jacked. I don't know what his weight cut looks like but I imagine its substantial. Shavkat could fill out and fight comfortably at middleweight.

6 UFC fights, 6 finishes. He only went to the 3rd round a single time. Its possible he's going to be an all-time welterweight of his generation.
That's my point. Typically, strong guys have a different frame. They tend to be more compact, have deeper chests and thicket waist, and just be thicker overall. I find that very strong guys tend to have these Sean Brady, Forgot his Name, Platinum Perry, Ikram Aliskerov, etc. physiques.

Are there many examples of very strong guys that are tall and lanky?

The results are undeniable. 100% finish rate. Whether or not you can attribute that to strength, I couldn't say.

His training partner Ian Garry disagrees. Ian Garry said Ian Garry is the best and that nobody can beat him

Can't wait for that inevitable matchup tho

Shavkat is like a prime Rory MacDonald but finishes fights

Shavkat doesn't lose to any version of Robbie Lawler that ever walked this earth, he absolutely besmirches him. I also don't see him getting his face mutilated by Carlos Condit, even though Rory was still young. Shavkat would out wrestled Condit with ease.

To be clear, Rory was a solidly top 10 fighter and at times top 5. Shavkat is likely to become an all-time for his generation at welterweight, he has the makings of a great.

Ian Garry, who knows, we'll see what happens when he fights tougher competition.

That's my point. Typically, strong guys have a different frame. They tend to be more compact, have deeper chests and thicket waist, and just be thicker overall. I find that very strong guys tend to have these Sean Brady, Forgot his Name, Platinum Perry, Ikram Aliskerov, etc. physiques.

Are there many examples of very strong guys that are tall and lanky?

I honestly have no idea what you would think that. Go watch extremely tall and lanky Jon Jones out wrestle Cormier, who is the body type you describe and a literal Olympic wrestler.

Having meaningful grappling physicality is about your technique and leverage, not if you have beach muscles. Watch Demian Maia lateral drop Chael Sonnen like he was ragdolling a kid. Then compare their builds.

Shavkat doesn't lose to any version of Robbie Lawler that ever walked this earth, he absolutely besmirches him. I also don't see him getting his face mutilated by Carlos Condit, even though Rory was still young. Shavkat would out wrestled Condit with ease.
Rory was 20 years old when he fought Condit, and was still dominating the entire fight iirc until he was TKOd with only 7 seconds left

Shavkat was almost TKOd when he was 24

SjwWL.gif

Shavkat was having problems at times with Geoff Neal, what makes you think he besmirches a prime Lawler?

Last edited:
A big factor I would say is sub grappling ability, the "Maia effect" were a fighter who is unafraid of being taken down themselves can go much harder at opponents because they do not fear the counter takedown.

I haven’t seen anyone talk about his torn ligament in his ankle he was fighting on against wonderboy. You know that played a factor in the fight. In fact his coach and teammates said they were thinking he might have had to pull out of the fight before it happened because of it. Yet he still did the thing.

Comparing him to a genocidal rapist is really in poor taste.

I wouldn't want to compared to Hitler or Ataturk or Genghis Khan. They're all scum.

I haven’t seen anyone talk about his torn ligament in his ankle he was fighting on against wonderboy. You know that played a factor in the fight. In fact his coach and teammates said they were thinking he might have had to pull out of the fight before it happened because of it. Yet he still did the thing.
Wonderboy also had a broken foot, people are making too much out of the injury imo. Pretty much everybody fights injured.

His kind tend to be strong and resilient (no homo) (no racism)

He’s like a weight class bigger than everyone else. How is he not strong?

Seriously?
Bigger than Usman, Edwards, Michel Pereira?!?!
Come on
Also, he is not very tall, like Holland, Garry, Magny

1703366189384.png

Attachments

• 1703366182394.png
    1703366182394.png
    510.4 KB · Views: 0
I honestly have no idea what you would think that. Go watch extremely tall and lanky Jon Jones out wrestle Cormier, who is the body type you describe and a literal Olympic wrestler.

Having meaningful grappling physicality is about your technique and leverage, not if you have beach muscles. Watch Demian Maia lateral drop Chael Sonnen like he was ragdolling a kid. Then compare their builds.
Oh please stop. Certain builds are typically more associated with raw strength than others. There are not so many tall lanky guys that are super strong. Stop playing dumb please it's not adding anything.

Rory was 20 years old when he fought Condit, and was still dominating the entire fight iirc until he was TKOd with only 7 seconds left

Shavkat was almost TKOd when he was 24

Shavkat was having problems at times with Geoff Neal, what makes you think he besmirches a prime Lawler?

Condit is an absolutely atrocious wrestler, a strong gust of wind took him of his feet. Go back and look at his record, he made most of his early career with submissions off his back. Suffice to say he's not submitting Shavkat, in fact he would have gotten wrecked on the ground, and Condit mutilated Rory's face. He looked like an alien giving the post fight speech.

Geoff Neal is Geoff Neal. What else really needs to be explained? Shavkat stopped him.

Oh please stop. Certain builds are typically more associated with raw strength than others. There are not so many tall lanky guys that are super strong. Stop playing dumb please it's not adding anything.

You just have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Khamzat is not a stout jacked / thick guy at welterweight. He's tall with a big frame, and dominating shorter jacked guys one after another, look at his build and look at Usman, who's a career wrestler. Maia RAGDOLLING Chael Sonnen.

Tall lanky Jones and Gus both counter wrestled Cormier. Shavkat is a good grappler because he's got a big frame for the division and excellent technique. Grappling is about timing and leverage.

Condit is an absolutely atrocious wrestler, a strong gust of wind took him of his feet. Go back and look at his record, he made most of his early career with submissions off his back. Suffice to say he's not submitting Shavkat, in fact he would have gotten wrecked on the ground, and Condit mutilated Rory's face. He looked like an alien giving the post fight speech.

Geoff Neal is Geoff Neal. What else really needs to be explained? Shavkat stopped him.
Bro he was 20 and was beating Condit until the very end of the fight. Look how young he looked Lol

fd88749f56dc02831d37a28f024892fe-2.jpg

and Condit wasn't some bum level striker. He could've rocked Shavkat at some point and got the TKO like that other guy almost did, though obviously Shavkat would likely win. Not sure if a 20 year old Shavkat could beat Condit though.

SjwWL.gif

Last edited:
Bro he was 20 and was beating Condit until the very end of the fight. Look how young he looked Lol

fd88749f56dc02831d37a28f024892fe-2.jpg

and Condit wasn't some bum level striker. He could've rocked Shavkat at some point and got the TKO like that other guy almost did, though obviously Shavkat would likely win. Not sure if a 20 year old Shavkat could beat Condit though.

SjwWL.gif

Lets keep showing the one time Shavkat was in trouble, but survived, and won the fight. He's undefeated in his career and now 6-0 in the UFC with 6 stoppage wins.

The mental gymnastics to even have to unpack this lmao

This was my response to "Shavkat is like a prime Rory" and no he is not. He is demonstrably a better grappler, more durable and has more stopping power across the board. Rory was a solidly top 10 fighter. Shavkat is likely to become an all-time generational talent in the division.

Back