Is Gengis Chad the most deceptively strong fighter in UFC at the moment?

You just have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Khamzat is not a stout jacked / thick guy at welterweight. He's tall with a big frame, and dominating shorter jacked guys one after another, look at his build and look at Usman, who's a career wrestler. Maia RAGDOLLING Chael Sonnen.

Tall lanky Jones and Gus both counter wrestled Cormier. Shavkat is a good grappler because he's got a big frame for the division and excellent technique. Grappling is about timing and leverage.
What a weird take. For each Khamzat/JJ/Gengis Chad I will give you 5 Johnny Hendricks, Tsarukyan, Matt Hugues, DC or Matt Lindland who could just ragdoll guys using strength.

Sounds like you are trolling me because this is a surprisingly bad take for a vintage account.

What a weird take. For each Khamzat/JJ/Gengis Chad I will give you 5 Johnny Hendricks, Tsarukyan, Matt Hugues, DC or Matt Lindland who could just ragdoll guys using strength.

Sounds like you are trolling me because this is a surprisingly bad take for a vintage account.

No you can't. Look at your own list, an undersized BJ Penn literally out grappled and TAPPED Matt Hughes who likely had 25lbs of muscle on him. Penn had LEGENDARY gorilla grip strength and dexterity with his legs. He was never stout or jacked, and tapped Hughes because he had superior technique and timing.

Lindland is a soft, lanky gumby shape. It is completely contrary to your point about body type.

DC was counter wrestled by the two best guys he ever faced in Gus and Jones, tall lanky guys with the exact opposite body shape of what you describe. Look at Bo Nickal's build and shape, he's a solid 6'1 and lean. Good luck finding someone that will successfully out grapple him.

I wrestled from 3rd grade through college, then took up BJJ. What you are saying is absolutely wrong. Nothing about Shavkat's build should surprise you that he's a good grappler.

No you can't. Look at your own list, an undersized BJ Penn literally out grappled and TAPPED Matt Hughes who likely had 25lbs of muscle on him. Penn had LEGENDARY gorilla grip strength and dexterity with his legs. He was never stout or jacked, and tapped Hughes because he had superior technique and timing.

Lindland is a soft, lanky gumby shape. It is completely contrary to your point about body type.

DC was counter wrestled by the two best guys he ever faced in Gus and Jones, tall lanky guys with the exact opposite body shape of what you describe. Look at Bo Nickal's build and shape, he's a solid 6'1 and lean. Good luck finding someone that will successfully out grapple him.

I wrestled from 3rd grade through college, then took up BJJ. What you are saying is absolutely wrong. Nothing about Shavkat's build should surprise you that he's a good grappler.
WTF man. Bo Nickal, Matt Lindland and BJ Penn are not long and lean, you are not even proving your own point.

WTF man. Bo Nickal, Matt Lindland and BJ Penn are not long and lean, you are not even proving your own point.

You may honestly be so clueless its not reasonable to discuss MMA with you.

Yikes.

You may honestly be so clueless its not reasonable to discuss MMA with you.

Yikes.
Ok troll. Caught me once, good job, now fuck off with your ridiculous statements. No need to reply.

Back