Is Georges St-Pierre the hardest fighter to dislike?

As I say, I don't understand why. He's a bit hyperactive, but other than that, I don't see what there is to dislike about a guy like him.

He's a teddy bear, and a fucking beast. Best of both worlds.

Better how and in the eyes of who? GSP was the highest PPV earner of all time for the UFC. And he is top 3 in any credible GOAT Talk. So who are these people?

I need a definition from you on what defines a "Better legacy"

Drawing power
Top 10 Wins
Respect
Legendary
Status..

GSP checks all those boxes. You can say you found him boring, but the numbers speak to his popularity.
Better legacy in my eyes. Which I realize no one gives a shit about... but yeah I’m just speaking for myself.

I didn’t care about PPV numbers since I’m not a shareholder. His resume is GOAT level, him strategically getting TDs against Shields in the last 10 seconds of a round to maximize playing the system is not what I picture when it comes to the GOAT. He did that sort of thing all the time in his prime when his skill set was greater than that/made such things unnecessary imo. Different strokes/just my opinion. Nice guy and all that/great ambassador.

GSP, Maia, and Whitaker all all likable as was Rich Franklin. Honorable mention to Phil Baroni for being modest and humble.

Sensei Seagal sure doesn't like him.

ezgif-com-crop-2.gif

25247d9abfb059e4610ec49befc79f3c

Damn, how did I miss this one?

Better legacy in my eyes. Which I realize no one gives a shit about... but yeah I’m just speaking for myself.

I didn’t care about PPV numbers since I’m not a shareholder. His resume is GOAT level, him strategically getting TDs against Shields in the last 10 seconds of a round to maximize playing the system is not what I picture when it comes to the GOAT. He did that sort of thing all the time in his prime when his skill set was greater than that/made such things unnecessary imo. Different strokes/just my opinion. Nice guy and all that/great ambassador.
The g in gsp stands for GOAT. Common misconception

Here is another reason you can't hate..

I watched UFC 65 Main Event Tonight.. GSP after whipping Matt Hughes for the belt, lifted his MOM onto his shoulders, and hands her the WW Title belt..

He loves his Mom too..

I think georges is a nice fellow but i will.never tire of exposing his false legacy and unbelievably overrated record. His legend is the biggest glass house ever constructed.

He’s up there. Randy and Chuck would be my picks.

Back