Is it possible to do this with out being a scumbag/loser

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
You guys know the type of person that drives around with subs so loud in their car, even though they are a quarter mile away it shakes your entire house and almost makes pictures fall off your wall? The type of person that puts $2000 worth of subs in a $500 car and forces EVERYONE within the entire town to listen to their shit rap music while they drive around

is there a single person on the planet that does this and is still actually a productive valuable member of society? or does it make them automatic low class losers?

Discuss

I heard this one dude bumping his music so loud it was vibrating the walls of the buildings nearby, then his phone rang through Bluetooth connection into his huge speakers. Made me laugh so hard, that dude probably went deaf from that it was so high pitched.

I would guess that most of these douches are smart enough to not connect their phone to their loud speakers but I guess not this guy.

I heard this one dude bumping his music so loud it was vibrating the walls of the buildings nearby, then his phone rang through Bluetooth connection into his huge speakers. Made me laugh so hard, that dude probably went deaf from that it was so high pitched.

I would guess that most of these douches are smart enough to not connect their phone to their loud speakers but I guess not this guy.
Idk I'm all for personal freedoms but I kind of feel like at a certain point this shit should not be allowed. I've had times where I had to cover my ears to not go deaf while being at a red light beside one of these :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

It's only acceptable if you're bumping oldies. Like if someone has a huge system and their windows down and are bumping some Brandy (You're a Fine Girl), I'll allow it.

Anyone who tries too hard to get everyone's attention is a scumbag in my book. Another example is people slamming weights at the gym, and walking around acting tough.

Just live your life (hopefully quietly) and mind your own business.

It's extremely annoying. The best is when it's a 135 pound wigger slouched low in a Corolla with all the windows down. It's embarrassing and it should be fined as a disturbance of the peace.

It's only acceptable if you're bumping oldies. Like if someone has a huge system and their windows down and are bumping some Brandy (You're a Fine Girl), I'll allow it.
I'd like to get a super loud system and bump some weird ass music like tiny Tim's "tiptoe through the tulips"

I know a dude who set a mid 90s Accord up like that back in the day. He didn't listen to rap but he had me check out his system and he played some Boston and watched Aqua Teen Hunger Force on it and I can still say to this day that it was the best sounding audio I've ever heard in my life.

Found out he was addicted to pills later on so I guess he was a piece of shit too.

It’s common amongst the intellectual elite

Now the students have left their accommodation for the summer my road is totally free of cars near enough.

Now all these early morning work vans and company vehicles are making the most of this and are parking up, leaving their engines on. They roar off and I can even hear their blue tooth phone calls right out side my window each morning!!!

I can feel the vibrations!!!

Back