Is khabib proof MMA has not evolved at all?

Nate takes Khabib all day too, too big for Khabib, stuffs all day and lights his shitty boxing on fire.
Nate has always folded against every decent wrestler he's faced. And he is notoriously awful in the clinch. Khabib would absolutely brutalize him.

Whatever he nearly finished him.

Stop spouting this BS honestly.

giphy.gif

That was it. That's all that happened.
He got hit cleanly, took a few steps back, then got back into the fight.

Who should I ask for at reception? The white belt?
Lol at you actually pretending you'd show. Listen kid, as fun as this is we both know that you're full of shit. So move the fuck on and stop wasting my time.

Nate takes Khabib all day too, too big for Khabib, stuffs all day and lights his shitty boxing on fire.
When was the last time Nate managed to defend takedowns? His TDD is 46%, he got taken down by his last 10 opponents, even Conor took him down.

Do you remember Rory mailing Nate with wrestling? It would be much worse. Nate wouldn't have much of a chance. He is long, but his pitter patter offense and horrible TDD would fail miserably against Khabib.

is barboza also completely one dimensional? how about conor?

Conor is one dimensional, big time.
Being one dimensional is not something to be ashamed of, the bs myth of complete = better should really die...

Unfortunately, one thing that isn't evolving is the intelligence level of posters on here, TS you're an idiot

Which days do you usually train
Jesus Christ are we really doing this song and dance? Let me save you some time.

I tell you when I train.
You claim to show up and make a big fuss about it. Even though we aren't even in the same state.
We argue about it.
It ends with me ignoring you.

So let's skip to the end. Bye.

Interesting point. Id say no because his style wont work against Conor who will starch him but it is indeed sad to see that so much of the game still hasnt been able to adapt to the shitty "wet blanket" style of fighting we've seen since the inception of the sport.

your still here? Why havnt you hide under your blanket after khabibs dominant display yet?

Back