Is Khabib the most discredited fighter in history?

piktogram

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Every single one of his achievements is downplayed, especially on this site.

Khabib fans starting to sound like conor fans..

Conor is his best win.

Plenty of time left to prove he's one of the greatest of all time but for now Conor is his best W.

Conor is his best win.

Plenty of time left to prove he's one of the greatest of all time but for now Conor is his best W.

Yep.. and if memory serves me correct conor isn't very good.. mixture of gifts, dives, flukes and cherry picking.. ie.. his best win isn't very good..

Sorry, khabib slayed this imagined dragon but that doesn't make him anything special.. yet..

I have him as the rightful favourite in any lw matchup, respects his fighting style etc so i wouldn't shit on him for the sake of it but people need to chill the fuck out.. he doesn't even have the best record in lw and people are speaking of goat and shit.. he's a monster and has a popular win.. that's it..

Not by far.

Some people just dont know how to handle witnessing greatness.

Is Normal

Last edited:
You think Beep gets it bad, you should have been here for Fedors run 10 or so years ago. That's a fighter that took some shit and constantly discredited.

Yep.. and if memory serves me correct conor isn't very good.. mixture of gifts, dives, flukes and cherry picking.. ie.. his best win isn't very good..

Sorry, khabib slayed this imagined dragon but that doesn't make him anything special.. yet..

I have him as the rightful favourite in any lw matchup, respects his fighting style etc so i wouldn't shit on him for the sake of it but people need to chill the fuck out.. he doesn't even have the best record in lw and people are speaking of goat and shit.. he's a monster and has a popular win.. that's it..
Who has the best record at LW?

The only people that discredit him are depressed Conor fans/Muslim haters.

He most definitely is. And lol at Conot being his best win. He beat RDA like a kid when RDA was riding a 5 fight win streak and if Khabib hadn't beat him, he would have the best winning streak in LW history. The only fighter in mma today with an undefeated 27-0 unblemished record and morons here claim he still has to prove something.

Nah. Look at any GOAT thread. All top fighters have some tossbags trying to discredit their achievements. MMA fans are just terrible people.

It’s just the natural born haters on here that don’t see the greatness there watching!

Over rated not under.
Don't get me wrong - he's an outstanding wrestler, there's no denying it but the hype he gets on here is way over the top.
He's consistently had favorable match ups that play to his skill set.

He's felated on Sherdog on the regular so I don't see how this is even a discussion.

Tony has a longer UFC LW winning streak and doesn't get half the recognition Khabib does.

Tony has a longer UFC LW winning streak and doesn't get half the recognition Khabib does.
They are both on eleven, this is the sort of shit I'm talking about but this is a more subtle example. Everything Khabib does, people try discredit it.

If you think its bad now wait til he drops a fight.
He most definitely is. And lol at Conot being his best win. He beat RDA like a kid when RDA was riding a 5 fight win streak and if Khabib hadn't beat him, he would have the best winning streak in LW history. The only fighter in mma today with an undefeated 27-0 unblemished record and morons here claim he still has to prove something.
How many of that 27 were world class fighters?

But did he really beat rda like a kid? Rda wasn't in trouble on the ground and won awkward striking exchanges just to be taken down again and again.. not a shadow of a doubt who won the fight but it's not like it was a jds/cain situation.. rda looked bored and dissappointed..

Taking nothing away from khabib btw, he is a monster..

Back