Is there anything Conor 2.0 cant do?

I bet he will cure Coronavirus.

That's just how good Conor 2.0 is.

stay faithful to his wife
You know what occurred to me? Maybe they're swingers or have an open marriage and Dee doesn't consider it cheating? We never considered it but she stays quiet on the subject and never seems to show any shame for being cheated on. For all we know she's holding the camera, right?

I mean, somebody's got to hold that thing if you want the footage to be worth a rewatch....

What is 2.0 about it? Conor just actually trained without partying? 2.0 implies some massive improvement over the previous version. The previous version of Conor made him what he is. He just started sniffing his own farts and believing his own bullshit. Now he seemed to take the sport somewhat seriously again. Although he will never again be as serious as he was trying to get out of being a plumber.

What is 2.0 about it? Conor just actually trained without partying? 2.0 implies some massive improvement over the previous version. The previous version of Conor made him what he is. He just started sniffing his own farts and believing his own bullshit. Now he seemed to take the sport somewhat seriously again. Although he will never again be as serious as he was trying to get out of being a plumber.
Conor was hardly at 40%, injured and possibly drunk against Khabib in their first bout. Conor 2.0 who fought Cerrone would KTFO that version in the very first exhange

Just go with it, it's TS' greatest accomplishment.

Conor was hardly at 40%, injured and possible drunk against Khabib in their first bout. Conor 2.0 who fought Cerrone would KTFO that version in the very first exhange
I don’t know about him winning for sure but he was drinking 12 the night before the fight and I bet partying a lot too.

Do better for sure. Win is still up in the air.

Whatever Conor 1.0 couldn't do, as I don't think the Cowboy fight would've gone much differently before his absence from the UFC. Conor 2.0 is a myth.

Yea I thought we established that “2.0” was a myth in general after the laughable whole “but that was before Cowboy was a DAD” thing.

sorry, i meant to say his girlfriend of 12 years and mother of his children.

Yea, that’s a wife. He’s not protecting himself at this point by not buying the ring and throwing the party. All he’s doing is humiliating her (even more). If they end up in court she’s cutting his balls off nearly as badly as she would if they were married.

OP is a shameless troll with nothing better to do than shitpost threads like this, it’s pathetic

I don’t know about him winning for sure but he was drinking 12 the night before the fight and I bet partying a lot too.

Do better for sure. Win is still up in the air.
One thing thats certain is that fans deserve to see them fight while both men are at their best to really see what will happen

Mods officially fear Cornrow 2.0

or TS is a complete clown.

Conor was hardly at 40%, injured and possibly drunk against Khabib in their first bout. Conor 2.0 who fought Cerrone would KTFO that version in the very first exhange
Damn, you seem to hate Conor. Saying he is such a piece of crap that he went at with only 40% and took such a hard loss? I actually think Conor is a fighter in general and tried his best. I overall try to avoid diminishing the effort these fighters put in.

Damn, you seem to hate Conor. Saying he is such a piece of crap that he went at with only 40% and took such a hard loss? I actually think Conor is a fighter in general and tried his best. I overall try to avoid diminishing the effort these fighters put in.
Conor doesnt pull out of fights no matter the injury. His entire Family name was banned by King Jameson at the time because they were too savage.

Conor doesnt pull out of fights no matter the injury. His entire Family name was banned by King Jameson at the time because they were too savage.
I guess we'll see wheelchair Conor in 2070 then. Sounds awesome.I don't know what point you are trying to make with your second sentence but you do sound cool and very knowledgeable.

We all know Conor 2.0 is crazy and fears nobody but let say he wins LW and WW belts would he then go even further and try getting MW belt?

There are many interesting matchups where most casuals would think he stands no chance but those who really understand combat know all it takes is one and he is the most precise striker in the sport.The higher the weight the more speed advantage he has while his reach holds up at anyweight.
His power wouldnt would be issue because Nate Diaz has better chin than any MW has ever had and Conor was dropping him with basically every shot in their rematch when Nate had full camp.
The shoulder strikes are unstoppable. Conor beats Ngannou easily.

...let say he wins LW and WW belts...

giphy.gif

Back