Social Is there something wrong with Jordan Peterson?

Do you agree with his explanation?

• Total voters

GolovKing

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
A few days ago he made a comment about a plus size model who got put on the cover of Sport Illustrated

While I get where he's coming from and don't really think that woman is attractive enough to be on the cover, I just thought it came off kind of nasty and immature the way Jordan Peterson worded it. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't lose a little bit of respect for him after that

He then got lots of backlash because of his comments then posted another series of tweets about how bad twitter is for people and that he will be stepping away, yet he's continued posting. I'm seriously wondering about the guy's mental health now and if he's developed another addiction

I agree it was a pretty unnecessary comment about the BBW. My guess is that he’s been attacked so many times that he’s now swatting around phantoms of “authoritarianism” that exist purely inside of his head.

A few days ago he made a comment about a plus size model who got put on the cover of Sport Illustrated

While I get where he's coming from and don't really think that woman is attractive enough to be on the cover, I just thought it came off kind of nasty and immature the way Jordan Peterson worded it. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't lose a little bit of respect for him after that

He then got lots of backlash because of his comments then posted another series of tweets about how bad twitter is for people and that he will be stepping away, yet he's continued posting. I'm seriously wondering about the guy's mental health now and if he's developed another addiction

if you watch enough jordan peterson content you will lose respect for him. he is petty and small minded.

also-- wood.

I get where he is coming from. Promoting obesity as healthy and beautiful because of feelings is dysfunctional to say the least, but he would probably be better off leaving that one alone. Let the people that buy into that crap choke on their own sandwiches.

I think it’s the fact that she’s fat, which is not healthy, and not to be celebrated, in his eyes (I’d definitely let her blow me though).

I get where he is coming from. Promoting obesity as healthy and beautiful because of feelings is dysfunctional to say the least, but he would probably be better off leaving that one alone. Let the people that buy into that crap choke on their own sandwiches.

i see it a little differently. obviously its better to not be obese but the fact is many people are. the question is should they feel totally ashamed of themselves or should they still feel sexy and alive? ive noticed a big difference between the way black women who are heavy feel and carry themselves compared to white women who are heavy (generally). many black women carry that weight really well, still feel sexy, are not afraid to dance and move around in public and have great sex appeal.

i think white women should embrace this mentality and swimsuit models like this help this that imo

also-- wood.

He lost any credibility when he cucked and got vaccinated so he can go eat at restaurants and watch movies. He then bitched about feeling coerced by the government.

He reminds me of those fools on facebook that have "I have a mistrust of authority and I am vaccinated" on their profile pic.

Fuck that guy

He’s been branching out of his normal scope into more of a contrarian social commentator as of late. I have a feeling a lot of this is his daughter acting on his behalf to capitalize on his popularity to build a brand relating to more than just psychology. It’s unfortunate because these types of comments are beneath him, but he’s bordering on grifter territory.

Last edited:
This by far isn't even the worst case of the plus size models on magazine covers trend. This chick is pretty much on the line of what I would call fat. Solid and chubby yes but not at all blatantly obese.

Peterson is shooting himself in the foot here. If it were this particular magazine cover it would have been justified:
WMC_FBomb_Tess_Holliday_Cosmopolitan_UK_Facebook_92818.jpg

He lost any credibility when he cucked and got vaccinated so he can go eat at restaurants and watch movies. He then bitched about feeling coerced by the government.

He reminds me of those fools on facebook that have "I have a mistrust of authority and I am vaccinated" on their profile pic.

Fuck that guy
Many big companies required vaccines or they fired you. Are you saying people should sacrifice their jobs, livelihood, house, supporting their families all to not be a fool? Perhaps there are levels to mistrust and some people will take their chances on something they vehemently disagree with when the alternative is certain monetary and other pain

Back