Social Is there something wrong with Jordan Peterson?

Do you agree with his explanation?

• Total voters
Heh. I use to think people that schilled for him were kinda silly. The overcorrection of people that seem to let him live rent free in his head are far worse, imho.

Peterson is flawed just like any of us. He's incredibly open and in the limelight. He's passionate.

Not sure what there is to hate. I can disagree with him on many things but I think he's genuine. I've been blessed to be in a profession where I can take solace in having a positive impact on a ton of lives, but sometimes that comes with a heavy price and magnifies our own flaws at a exponential pace.

I hope some of ya'll engage in a little more positivity and aren't as jaded in real life. Seems miserable, just tbh.
Yeah, he's a real passhole. YMMV

Heh. I use to think people that schilled for him were kinda silly. The overcorrection of people that seem to let him live rent free in his head are far worse, imho.

Peterson is flawed just like any of us. He's incredibly open and in the limelight. He's passionate.

Not sure what there is to hate. I can disagree with him on many things but I think he's genuine. I've been blessed to be in a profession where I can take solace in having a positive impact on a ton of lives, but sometimes that comes with a heavy price and magnifies our own flaws at a exponential pace.

I hope some of ya'll engage in a little more positivity and aren't as jaded in real life. Seems miserable, just tbh.

This thread is quite something. The same few posters keeping it alive with nothing but high school gossip. There isn't even any news related to this thread to update about, it's just TMZ level gossip.

I mean she's more attractive than Jordan Peterson's wife. Imagine him trying to share a nice picture with his "beautiful wife" and people start him roasting him telling him she's not beautiful

This is what kills me.

His wife looks like a dude or trans (which is his taste and fine.

But why would he even speak on the matter in that case?

The closet homosexuals on here can atleast call her unattractive because they're safely anonymous.

A few days ago he made a comment about a plus size model who got put on the cover of Sport Illustrated

While I get where he's coming from and don't really think that woman is attractive enough to be on the cover, I just thought it came off kind of nasty and immature the way Jordan Peterson worded it. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't lose a little bit of respect for him after that

He then got lots of backlash because of his comments then posted another series of tweets about how bad twitter is for people and that he will be stepping away, yet he's continued posting. I'm seriously wondering about the guy's mental health now and if he's developed another addiction

I would eat the shit out of that ass.

i like how we've moved from "JBP is a saint that has never said a misogynistic word in his life" to "this is just TMZ level gossip". Where did all the JBP dorks go? You guys are soft for giving up so quickly. No wonder you need some weird guru telling you to clean you room.

Back