Is Usman a lock?

No, I don’t think so. Any outcome here wouldn’t surprise me. So definitely not a lock imo.

I have weird gut feelings of an upset. Probably won't happen, but seems about the right time and the right opponent for it to go down.

Not a lock but a significant favorite. I do not see Edwards doing better than Colby.

I had Usman winning all 3 rounds in their first fight. Completely dominated on the ground and took him down each round. Then he came aggressive striking and I think you could even argue he was winning the striking. Just checked stats and Usman outlanded every round except second where he only had 1 significant strike less. He was just more offensive.

Then I factor that it's basically impossible to get on Usman's level of wrestling even with 10 years, and then Usman's striking was good enough to KO Masvidal and Burns. Basically I think it's a lock unless there is some injury we don't know about or he gets caught early (but still Leon hasn't put many people out like that). Both have good cardio, so don't think Leon could beat him there. Lastly, I think Usman chose to strike his last fights to prove a point rather than he can't wrestle any more.

Nah, Leon is a tough fight and I'm sure Usman will take him serious by not overextending and gassing out

Definitely a lock .
ffs Leon almost got ko`d by pillow fisted gatekeeper Nate Diaz usman will ko him or 50-45 49-46 him book it

Easily as close to a lock as you can get. Even Usman 30% could eek out a decision win comfortably.

Edwards is not going to be able to stuff 100% of Usman's TD attempts and also poses next to 0 takedown or submission threat himself. Edwards has been taken down and mounted by Gunner freaking Nelson just a few fights ago and almost go KO'ed by unranked LW Nate Diaz. Claiming to be bored is no excuse for almost losing two fights.

He has nearly no KO power (no idea who is the last guy he KO'ed). He decisioned RDA, Nelson (split which is fucking pathetic), and Nate Diaz in his last few fights. Masvidal KO'ing Till, Askren, and Diaz (TKO I know stupid doctor stoppage but he was dominate with some 10-8 rounds mixed in prior to the stoppage) prior to his title shot was a much more impressive run.

Usman has KO'ed Coby, Masvidal, and Burns. Has 100% TD Defense (won't need it), elite wrestling (0% chance edwards can stuff 100% of his TDs), and elite cardio (better than edwards and will exhaust Edwards once he gets a few TDs even if he just lays and prays).

If that isn't enough, these guys fought a while back with Usman dominating the fight and winning. I think only one judge gave Edwards one round and he is trying to make it sound like it was close but if you actually watch the fight you will see that Edwards was doing worse and getting beat up more and more as the fight went on.

Expect Usman to coast to easy decision victory (50-45 or 49-46) or get a KO at some point. Usman's gameplan will probably be to clinch/grapple early then strike late after Edwards tires.

Edwards only way to win really is by landing the perfect punch or Usman getting a freak injury.

Idk I'm actually picking Leon to pull the upset here. Tko round 3.

Usman is a lock I think. If all else fails usman can hold him down for 3 rounds and grind him out.

Costa is nearly there. Luke still has some devastating high kicks and top game.

Aldo vs merab is a toss up. There's a ton of ways that fight could go.

I don't agree that Leon can't finish Usman. I think he can absolutely hurt Usman on the feet. If Colby can stun and stop Usman in his tracks, so can Leon.

The thing is leon doesn't throw with 100% ever. Colby will at times because he has the cardio. If leon came out guns blazing he might KO usman.. but he never fights like that.

Yall gave Jones shit for hitting a pregnant lady with his car but giving Luke a pass for doing it with his fists smfh.

Usman is at a weird point of his career. I don't think he is going to get any better and the decline is coming soon. He might get past Leon or he might just completely fall off overnight.

I don’t think he’s a lock. He’s getting old, his knees are bad, he was wobbled by Colby several times, Burns knocked him down, etc. Honestly it’s kind of a toss up fight for me.

That said I have Usman probably winning a decision.

They both can lick these nutz
But I hope Leon wins
Because Usman is almost as insufferable as bruce buffer

Back