Media Islam Makhachev: I'm getting out of fights in my division, nothing exciting there. Hoping to get Leon fight with 2 wins.

I'm rooting for Dustin, I like Islam but he isn't close to being my favorite fighter or anything. Just being objective, the guy has a massive size advantage and his skill and technique is top tier. I just don't see anybody at 155 giving him a challenge and I feel like it's a waste of time.
I just gave you a bunch of examples of fighters who were looking dominant and then lost. Islam has already lost. There's literally an upset on every card. Islam needs to put the work in like everyone does instead of you just making assumptions and giving him credit for things he hasn't done.

- 0 LW title defenses
- last win is over a FW who didn't even train
- this is completely lost on Islam and his fanbase
- threatens to move to WW every other day
- can barely make 155 without exemptions and desert only fights
- next fight is DP, who got smoked against Gaethje, makes no sense
- ESPN/media/fanbase declares him as best LW champion, despite being the absolute worst
- unlikable, acts like he's king of the castle, 0 LW title defenses in his own division
- make it make sense sherdoawgs

I just gave you a bunch of examples of fighters who were looking dominant and then lost. Islam has already lost. There's literally an upset on every card. Islam needs to put the work in like everyone does instead of you just making assumptions and giving him credit for things he hasn't done.
In the words of UFC president Dana White, we'll see how this thing plays out. LOL

RDA has declined extremely slowly and Gamrot matches up well with Islam due to his grappling. This idea that you have that styles are irrelevant is bizarre.

Even if Gamrot can scramble well, Islam has a substantially greater standing. All he can do is survive until he's done. Are we going to pretend that he has the power to knock him out ? I guess we never know...

RDA lost to Kevin Lee and Felder, years ago, now he's even older, he's done. Gamrot sucks and is dull, I hope he never gets a title shot, because he does not deserve it.

- 0 LW title defenses
He demolished Sherdog's darling, who had been crowned the new LW GOAT here. Then he had to face Volky again since Oliveira withdrew.

Yes, he had never fought before facing Islam... Why did he take the fight? How does that reflect negatively on Islam? Volk was prepared, but lost.

What are you talking about? He claimed he would fight DP and Arman before aiming for that WW titleshot.

He will fight DP in the USA, but it won't prevent you from spewing more B.S

Maybe he should fight the guy who got K.O by a FW or the guy who just lost to Arman or Arman... Too bad, they won't be ready.

- ESPN/media/fanbase declares him as best LW champion, despite being the absolute worst

The worst ? Yeah, what ever...

- unlikable, acts like he's king of the castle, 0 LW title defenses in his own division

It appears that you will have an excuse for every fight he takes.

DP ? Got K.O by Justin.
Gamrot ? He barely won against RDA, Turner, robbed Arman.
Justin ? He got K.O by a FW and Oliveira.
Oliveira ? He lost to Arman.
Max ? He's a FW and lost 3 times to Volk.

He demolished Sherdog's darling, who had been crowned the new LW GOAT here. Then he had to face Volky again since Oliveira withdrew.

Yes, he had never fought before facing Islam... Why did he take the fight? How does that reflect negatively on Islam? Volk was prepared, but lost.

What are you talking about? He claimed he would fight DP and Arman before aiming for that WW titleshot.

Maybe he should fight the guy who got K.O by a FW or the guy who just lost to Arman or Arman... Too bad, they won't be ready.

DP ? Got K.O by Justin.
LOL - volk had 0 training camp for the rematch
- no fight camp
- islam and his fans super disingenuous pretending that was real
- islam accepted a guy who didn't train over gamrot the official trained backup
- volk isn't a ranked LW fighter, never has been
- DP easiest LW opponent, coming off huge KO loss
- Yes, opponents need a full fight camp before they fight islam, hence why Arman isn't accepting obvious bullshit
- The worst LW champ as in, 0 LW title defenses against a ranked LW opponent. LOL, 0
- the only one making excuses is you
- you are an excuse
- weak

DP ? Got K.O by Justin.
These guys aren’t here to be intellectually honest. We’ll pull them up when Islam batters their boy.

IMG_0038.png

LOL - volk had 0 training camp for the rematch
- no fight camp
- islam and his fans super disingenuous pretending that was real
- islam accepted a guy who didn't train over gamrot the official trained backup
- volk isn't a ranked LW fighter, never has been
- DP easiest LW opponent, coming off huge KO loss
- Yes, opponents need a full fight camp before they fight islam, hence why Arman isn't accepting obvious bullshit
- The worst LW champ as in, 0 LW title defenses against a ranked LW opponent. LOL, 0
- the only one making excuses is you
- you are an excuse
- weak

Killer Kadoogan

FEDOR GOAT - PRIDE NEVER DIE - ALL SATIRE

Well played.

- 0 LW title defenses
Im trying to make sense of your horseshit post but unfortunately I cant stick my head that far up my arse

Im trying to make sense of your horseshit post but unfortunately I cant stick my head that far up my arse
aw poor baby, you offended over an opinion? you can't comprehend reality? booo hoooo waaah

aw poor baby, you offended over an opinion? you can't comprehend reality? booo hoooo waaah
how old are you? grow up.
Your opinion as per usual is bullshit. I was going to respond point by point but someone had already correctly disseminated your garbage take.
The only point I will add on one of your retarded points
'can barely make 155 without exemptions and desert only fights'
Islam has never missed weight , never been close to missing weight, and out of his 15 UFC fights , he has only fought in Saudi 4 times..
so alluding that he gets some sort of preferential treatment or is angling to fight in Saudi is gnat like IQ.
Congrats
<GrassoBless>

how old are you? grow up.
Your opinion as per usual is bullshit. I was going to respond point by point but someone had already correctly disseminated your garbage take.
The only point I will add on one of your retarded points
'can barely make 155 without exemptions and desert only fights'
Islam has never missed weight , never been close to missing weight, and out of his 15 UFC fights , he has only fought in Saudi 4 times..
so alluding that he gets some sort of preferential treatment or is angling to fight in Saudi is gnat like IQ.
Congrats
<GrassoBless>
- 0 LW title defenses against a ranked LW fighter
- has to use exemptions with liters of IV per deleted alebebelaiaziziz tweets to make 155, with mysterious doctors approving them/administering
- chooses to fight a fighter who didn't even train vs. the approved backup
- complains there's no one at LW, despite ranked LW fighters and 0 title defenses
- his retard fanbase pretends the second volk fight is a legitimate win
- the worst LW champion ever, of all time, 0 title defenses against his own division
- and you're moronic ass, throwing insults first, then mad when it's dished back. hypocritical, disingenuous.
- cry more and cope

I didnt throw insults first saltster , I just told you that I cant fit my head up my arse far enough to find an opinion that is inline with yours.

IV is nothing but hearsay by a dipshit that Islam already beat , but do go on with your circumstantial evidence, thank fuck you're not on a jury...' but but his manager said ' I hear you whine.. no one cares because no one admitted anything.
Off you go now, floral blouse, and snivel in your beer like a good dagi hater.
Tooroo<mirkoice>
which is an insult you hypocrite and overall crybaby of a shit poster.

yea nothing but heresy, besides the deleted tweets from his own manager. that's not weird at all, that's bullshit!

you're last insult, as usual, is total garbage. pathetic.

yeah lame as fuck, and he's probably going to find a way to fight moicano after poirer.

Nah, I just perfer a fighter with balls, not a snake who will only take fights once all his viable opponents are booked, or will fight a Ranked person in his division rather than a FW on 2 weeks notice.

And winning has nothing to do with it. he's the tyron woodley of LW. If he was to lose in his next 3 fights we would not remember him as a great champ.
Most lw title defenses in the history of UFC = lame af

let the salty tears flow

Most lw title defenses in the history of UFC = lame af

let the salty tears flow
Sure whatever lol not all title defenses are equal. Aljo has the most bw title defense but no one thinks he's the goat bw.

Quality matters he's the lowest quality lw champ of all time, he can fix that, but not on his current course

Champ champ should have a clear path if fighters want... They should have to get x amount of defences before they're even considered.

That said I love the selective outrage against makachev. People ignore the fact that he qualified his statement by telling us exactly who he should fight.

Sure whatever lol not all title defenses are equal. Aljo has the most bw title defense but no one thinks he's the goat bw.

Quality matters he's the lowest quality lw champ of all time, he can fix that, but not on his current course
His two title defenses were against the P4P #1 fighter, his 3rd would be against Poirier, and the 4th against Arman, how is that worse than Oliveira's 1 title defense against Poirier, or Mcgregor and Alvarize with no title defenses or RDA with one defense against cowboy, or BJ Penn's with defenses against Kenny Flo and Diago Sanchez, you're full of shit and don't know much about the sport

Fully agree, absolutely zero interest in seeing him fight Gaethje which is what will be next if Gaethje wins his next one, guaranteed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back