Islam Makhachev reacts to UFC ranking Jon Jones as the No. 1 p4p. "This is bullsh****

Both were the exonerated. Now search the drug islam was popped for and the history of that particular drug with Russian athletes and doping scandals

Yeah it was just a total coincidence that:
  • Islam's doctor randomly came to him a year after successful surgery and told him to take this PED as a precaution against... err what exactly? It's been a year post surgery with no issues
  • As you say, this PED is used nearly exclusively in this part of the world
  • Islam took the PED for only 4 weeks and then randomly decided to stop taking it on his own terms instead of because the doctor, who he's already listened to, told him to stop it. The doctor never had, Islam was supposed to still be taking it
  • This timeline just totally randomly and conveniently means that Islam miraculously decided to stop taking the PED only days before it's added it to the banned list, for again no reason
  • 5 months after this Islam fails for a drug he said he stopped taking 5 months ago.
  • This also happens to be his first random drug test in this period
  • He gets exonerated because a massive amount of athletes from that part of the world are suddenly failing for this drug across all sports, right before an Olympics, and WADA suddenly says that aChSuAlLy they suddenly can't tell when someone must've taken the PED despite half lives being a thing and therefore there's a chance everybody just conveniently took it before the ban so nobody's fails are going to count for now
<YeahOKJen>

FovpeymaEAItEQg.jpg
That face would be worst if he had a face off with GOAT Jones.

And on peds from beginning of his career but lately got over confident and was getting hot on tests

“Later I had problems with USADA, I was worried more about that… Even though it was just meldonium. Russian athletes on national teams were getting it like vitamins… Every national team was giving mildronate [meldonium]. I still think it’s systemic prejudice against Russian athletes.” Makhachev said.

https://calfkicker.com/what-is-meld...chev-got-flagged-for-after-his-sole-mma-loss/

Always a joke when people dare to mention doping with eastern european fighters

<seedat>

You still need to win, though. If Volk had won the fight at 155, maybe you could make that case. But he went up against someone who weighed the same as he did (okay, .5 pounds more), and lost. You actually need success at multiple weights before fighting at multiple weights means anything for your P4P ranking.

I presume you are being sarcastic.

Volk has titles at FW, LW and WW.

Islam has only ever fought at LW and a couple of catchweights.

Jones had a massive lay off and outgrappled a heavy weight who has some of the worst grappling in the modern era.

Islam beat Volk and Oliveira back to back..

Personally I'd have given Jones number 3 after Volk.

He's been away a long time, for the wrong reasons and he needs to kind of earn it back, these guys have been grinding against the best.

rofl, Jonathan Jones isn't #1 in shit.

I presume you are being sarcastic.

Volk has titles at FW, LW and WW.

Islam has only ever fought at LW and a couple of catchweights.

Oh sure, titles from promotions like "Wollongong Wars 4" seven years ago and "Southern Fight Promotions: Cage Conquest 2" a full decade ago are really relevant when discussing someone's P4P ranking in 2023.

Oh sure, titles from promotions like "Wollongong Wars 4" seven years ago and "Southern Fight Promotions: Cage Conquest 2" a full decade ago are really relevant when discussing someone's P4P ranking in 2023.

Well you/he were talking about fighting in multiple weight classes being important, so I presumed you were talking about the one who has done that.

Well you/he were talking about fighting in multiple weight classes being important, so I presumed you were talking about the one who has done that.

Yeah, in the PRESENT DAY. What kind of world do you live in where someone's weight class and accomplishments from ten years ago matter one bit when putting together current P4P rankings?

BJ Penn actually won UFC gold in two weight classes back in the day. Should we consider him for our list?

“Later I had problems with USADA, I was worried more about that… Even though it was just meldonium. Russian athletes on national teams were getting it like vitamins… Every national team was giving mildronate [meldonium]. I still think it’s systemic prejudice against Russian athletes.” Makhachev said.

https://calfkicker.com/what-is-meld...chev-got-flagged-for-after-his-sole-mma-loss/

Always a joke when people dare to mention doping with eastern european fighters

<seedat>
but this guy got cought with paper prof what does a reputation that was never became true has to do with it

Back