Islam reportedly having a tough cut

John Morgan is insufferable. That is why probably he always gets the first question because he asks really dumb feel-good questions.

This chick is the worst. Such a kiss ass.
ahjib67fjmf41.jpg

Source:

https://wwos.nine.com.au/combat-spo...-rematch/c49ef4f6-5c8a-40be-8267-d191d6ff728d

Cliffs:
-Has supposedly had trouble speaking in interviews
-Minder has been limiting questions
-Says the cut is always hard, nothing new
-Article Also touches on the IV allegations, and Ariel trying to bate Volk on the topic
-is glad to have this fight, wants to finish Volk and put any debate to rest.
-says it's the fight everyone wants to see

I hope can crusher gets ktfo.

But bro, that never happened. Even though like several dozen people here have pointed it out, @GreatSaintGuillotine tells us we're all lying and making it up lol

Posters from all over the world, even guys like me, pointing out people like Khamzat, who I am a fan of, had this same shit done in his favor by these bozos, acting like they don't know how a scale works.

If you've been to the doctor or go to any gym, these same fucking scales are there and you know the scale balances in the middle, if you're the weight that is preset. They don't continue in an upward trajectory. it goes up if you're over the weight. It drops below the center if you're below the weight. Literally anyone who isn't an idiot knows this.
When you immediately release them from lock they can drift up before balancing back out, especially if the person on the scale is shifting in. I fucking tested this shit when yall first spouted this.

When you immediately release them from lock they can drift up before balancing back out, especially if the person on the scale is shifting in. I fucking tested this shit when yall first spouted this.
They don't keep moving upward. I've used many of these scales. They will balance out and that's how you're supposed to weigh someone. FFS lol

If you even cared to be impartial, you'd watch how they weighed khabib then Gaethje. If you say they're the same, you're blind. They weighed Justin how you're supposed to weigh someone.

Dude has to nearly kill himself to beat a midget.
yes at the midgets' weight.. let's see them fight without any weight cutting. I get it Islam is a lightweight but he probably shouldn't be

He probably weighs at least 175 in the cage if not 180. Islam is a big boy, probably won't stay at LW forever unless the towel trick keeps working.

They don't keep moving upward. I've used many of these scales. They will balance out and that's how you're supposed to weigh someone. FFS lol

If you even cared to be impartial, you'd watch how they weighed khabib then Gaethje. If you say they're the same, you're blind. They weighed Justin how you're supposed to weigh someone.
Justin was on the scale for all of 2 seconds. Shit didn't even balance. Nobody's did that night. The live commentary even commented on how they were so fast with ALL of the weigh ins that night.

If you think that's how you're supposed to weigh someone you're more delusional than I thought. You are wrong. Get over it.

Justin was on the scale for all of 2 seconds. Shit didn't even balance. Nobody's did that night. The live commentary even commented on how they were so fast with ALL of the weigh ins that night.

If you think that's how you're supposed to weigh someone you're more delusional than I thought. You are wrong. Get over it.
lol you're fucking delusional dude. My goodness.

That scale is clearly not stopped in the same spot for both of them. The person weighing also waits for it to steady for Justin and clearly abruptly stops it while it's still moving for Khabib. You have to be blind or a biased fanboy to deny this.

They did bullshit with Khamzat too, whom I am a fan of. I'm not making this up. I can just be impartial. You should let us know when you can as well.

Last edited:
lol you're fucking delusional dude. My goodness.
Jesus Christ. Yall really make me want Islam to miss just so you people have to face reality.

Whatever bro. I'm not entertaining troll shit today. Take care.

Jesus Christ. Yall really make me want Islam to miss just so you people have to face reality.

Whatever bro. I'm not entertaining troll shit today. Take care.
So you're gonna stop entertaining your bullshit? That would be cool

Back