Media Islam Visibly Distraught Watching Valentina Lose. Why?

shocked-amazed.gif

That was so wierd of her to get triggered and then call those women an object.

she proved Khabib right.
I think she got triggered because she sees herself also as a decoration. it’s as if she was personally insulted.
that’s how I took her words.

More like he"s from Caucasus and she's from Kirghizistan so he feels a small geographical bethren as former USRR country citizen. I'm algerian and I'd feel the same if a Tunisian would compete, I would support the guy even if I don't know him. Something like that is my guess
Im US , would feel a twinge if some jobbers from US virgin islands got worked...!

Yea its weird right? I can only imagine it's a youre Russian I'm Russian thing.
Technically, both from ex-Soviet Union states.
Kyrgyzstan where Valentina is from is now it's own sovereign nation and has been since 1991. (over 30years).

Kyrgyzstan is emphatically *not* Russia.
In fact most people from sovereign countries that *were* part of the Soviet Union would probably be quite upset at being called Russian.

More like he's from Caucasus and she's from Kirghizistan so he feels a small geographical bethren as former USRR country citizen. I'm algerian and I'd feel the same if a Tunisian would compete, I would support the guy even if I don't know him. Something like that is my guess

I just assume all the -Stans hate each other, but I don't really know.

Kyrgyzstan where Valentina is from is now it's own sovereign nation and has been since 1991. (over 30years).

In fact most people from sovereign countries that *were* part of the Soviet Union would probably be quite upset at being called Russian.
Yes I know Valentina is not technically Russian, but I believe she's ethnically Russian. She sure as hell doesn't look like the majority of Kyrgyzstanis.

slaamface wanted a slav to win

They are both Russians (Valentina also has Russian heritage, I think). It could be that he was shocked at how a champion seemingly winning the fight could lose in a split second (while doing that stupid 'spinning sh*t').

not if you're literally ethnically russian, which she is

Not sure but every time I see Brandon Moreno I think he needs a sippy cup. He's like a 90 year old in a 12 years body.

Maybe she told him that if she wins the fight, they get haram all night lonnnggg.

Back