Media Israel Adesanya is moving to USA.

These jabronis are lying through their teeth if they are pretending they decided to move to America because of restrictions a few weeks ago.

This was obviously planned for a while and takes a lot of planning. Why not just say that?
Hooker said they had been talking about it for a while.

We have Refugees, people who really need to get into this country.

Elites like Izzy should wait.
There's enough for everyone, be it food, housing or anything else.
Problem is how those are distributed.

There are countless people who freeze to death at night because they're homeless despite more than enough empty houses.

Lol how is nick doing?

What does fat Nick Diaz falling over for a pay day have to do with Izzy lying about YOLO moving to America on a whim like they haven't been planning this for a long time?

Because they would lose respect from some NZ fans, this way it makes it seem like they had no choice and were forced to move to Merica.

Finally a sensible and honest answer.

At least Hooker admitted "we've been looking at this move for a while" but Izzy is too ashamed to admit they just want to leave NZ.

There is nothing wrong with moving to America, its a dream for many, especially if you are a fighter and this is where you work.

Canada would be the better choice. Even Mexico would be better then USA.

What does fat Nick Diaz falling over for a pay day have to do with Izzy lying about YOLO moving to America on a whim like they haven't been planning this for a long time?
So you’re saying it’s a conspiracy?
Also it’s funny you’re saying he’s fat now bc didn’t you say he wasn’t fat and looked better (weight wise) than he did for Anderson Silva?

Makes sense, and honestly Whittaker should consider doing the same too. Since there fight will probably be in January

So you’re saying it’s a conspiracy?
Also it’s funny you’re saying he’s fat now bc didn’t you say he wasn’t fat and looked better (weight wise) than he did for Anderson Silva?

I have no idea what you're talking about. Click post history and read whatever you like, you sound like a goofball.

This has been going on awhile, no? Not like NZ lockdowns happened yesterday.

I might be wrong but aren't the lockdowns due to end sometime relatively soon? Or like ease back because they haven't had outbreaks?

Mma has always been a 2nd rate sport in NZ. Recieved no funding, no support and only media coverage was "bloodsport" type negative stuff.

Meanwhile our "sports" that no one cares about but us (maybe australia) like rugby and cricket get priority treatment.

Then city kickboxing with Dan and Izzy puts the sport on the map and it starts to get some recognition. Still treated as 2nd rate though with lots of haters.

Covid comes around and we go into lockdown, but our rugby teams etc have exemptions to train.
Cricket teams get priority quarantine spots (Dutch cricket team gets 35 - trust me no one in NZ gives a fuck about us playing them). Dan Hooker who has always been loyal to NZ gets his fight camp busted up and has to train in his garage for the last 4 weeks.

So all of this would have been on the mind of the coaches the athletes at CKB. Izzy got stuck over there (US) a while end of 2020 and trained with other gyms in their network.

The move makes sense, ckb have been loyal to NZ but not vice versa, izzy needs to be able to train effectively, they would have probably been looking at this as an option since 2020.

This has been going on awhile, no? Not like NZ lockdowns happened yesterday.

They started August 17th and have already relaxed.

The real issue these guys are facing however is they have to quarantine for two weeks when returning home from Covid Hotspots so makes the whole travelling for fights thing a big pain in the ass.

I think he has to move. The restrictions state you can't come back if you decide to leave unless you have a voucher? I thought they would move to Tiger Muay Thai instead but I guess they can't because there is still slight lockdown there. His wrestling coach is the former Tiger MMA coach?

City Kickboxing. Already has a name that fits NYC!!!

Suspect that Adesanya won't be happy with the US either

This might turn into an indirect smart business move if they set up a gym, camp and start training local fighters.

I might be wrong but aren't the lockdowns due to end sometime relatively soon? Or like ease back because they haven't had outbreaks?

It’s because the MIQ System they can’t freely travel between countries so many of their fighters can without risking being stranded for months

Back