• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Israel Adesanya is moving to USA.

The vast majority are just migrants who chose to circumvent refugee procedure because they really just want to move to the US. That's why all those Haitians are throwing away their ID's at the border so no one can tell they were already ok'd for residency in other countries
How the hell do haitians end up at the southern border from mexico?

Seems like utter bullshit to me. If you're Haitian you're going to Miami. Why would someone who is desperate increase the journey?

These jabronis are lying through their teeth if they are pretending they decided to move to America because of restrictions a few weeks ago.

This was obviously planned for a while and takes a lot of planning. Why not just say that?
The mma community is ripe with "conspiracy theory fans and fighters" who think that they're being oppressed. america is the centre of this lunatic fringe - what better way to endure yourself to them than cry "we're moving because of restrictions".

The mma community is ripe with "conspiracy theory fans and fighters" who think that they're being oppressed. america is the centre of this lunatic fringe - what better way to endure yourself to them than cry "we're moving because of restrictions".
the irony in this post lol

He's a total weirdo he will fit in nicely there

U dont understand how difficult it is to get back into NZ once u leave . Unless u are an all black or a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: gay green MP , basically the so called elites of NZ ,you wont be getting a voucher to re enter the country easily.

Finally a sensible and honest answer.

At least Hooker admitted "we've been looking at this move for a while" but Izzy is too ashamed to admit they just want to leave NZ.

There is nothing wrong with moving to America, its a dream for many, especially if you are a fighter and this is where you work.

Are Izzy and Hooker a couple? I didn't know that

How the hell do haitians end up at the southern border from mexico?

Seems like utter bullshit to me. If you're Haitian you're going to Miami. Why would someone who is desperate increase the journey?

Which only highlights my point that these are not refugees, they are migrants. Most have lived in South America for years and now that jobs are drying up and the US's border security is even more lax, they are headed North. They have an entire network online that funds and plans their journey.

How manny homeless you took in last winter?
None.
Not last winter and in none of the winters before.

The argument you're trying to make is wrong, though. It is not people like me and you (assuming you're a regular guy, like me) who own all these empty houses and though i applaud and highly respect anyone, who takes even "just" one homeless person in, it is not our responsibility, but that of the state, to adress this problem.
Of course, with the parties currently in power - voted by all of the people - the state won't give a damn about homeless people, because making even more money, is more important to them than human lives.

The only substantial difference, between a state letting someone freeze or starve to death in the streets and you and me failing to assist a person in danger, resulting in that person's death, is that we're told that one is acceptable and the other is not.

Good idea for Izzy..

He can make a lot more money in the states via promotional opportunities.. same with the rest of the gym.

Well he basically lives in a fascist totalitarian country arresting people for breaking curfew to get KFC.

Take the gym to TX, FL or even LV would be a good move.

These jabronis are lying through their teeth if they are pretending they decided to move to America because of restrictions a few weeks ago.

This was obviously planned for a while and takes a lot of planning. Why not just say that?
No planing needed .
It super easy to move to america .
Problem is he will do nothing here but rep the place he fled from and dream of the fantasy he thinks Africa is and never live there ither

No planing needed .
It super easy to move to america .
Problem is he will do nothing here but rep the place he fled from and dream of the fantasy he thinks Africa is and never live there ither
I remember during BLM he was saying gangs should run the streets over cops lol. Wonder if he still thinks that.

Back