Israel Adesanya or Sean Strickland - Who should fight for the MW title?

Who should fight for the MW title?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I guess it's still in limbo who's going to fight DDP for the title.

But if you had to choose out of these two. Who do you think deserves it more?

The fresh fight with Adesanya or the rematch with Strickland?

WhatsApp-Image-2023-07-20-at-11.00.41-AM.jpeg

Strickland flat out embarrassed Izzy in their title fight. He then lost a razor close split decision to Dricus where he handily outstruck him over the five rounds.

Izzy is also 1 - 2 in his last three. How can you justify losing 2 out of his last 3 fights and giving him a title shot?

Strickland deserves it and it's not even close.

why do people think that because it's in Australia Izzy needs to be involved? he ain't even from there or even live there.
Dumbest question in a long time from a sherdog vet

I think either is fine although leaning toward Strickland.

Who cares. That said there’s no chance Strickland gets the TS over Izzy

Izzy, if you can't even defend the belt once you don't deserve a rematch.

lmaooo

if stipe who is the HW goat who is 2-1 in his last 3 fights doesnt deserve jones

who tf is those 2 guys in that poll anyways?

I think there can be arguments for both
For Strickland, as many already said, he outclassed Izzy pretty badly, then had a razor close decision loss which many thought could go either way.

On the other hand, Izzy is a long time dominant champion who had a very large amount of title defenses, cleaned out most the division in the past, whereas Sean didn't have a successful title defense.

But Izzy touched his dog inappropriately, so I say give Sean the shot out of the two

How so? We can't fucking stand Izzy here.

Why do you think everyone was cheering for Strickland?
If you can't stand Izzy because he wears pearls and paints is nails that has something to do with you internally. Izzys fight history compared to Stricklands speaks for itself.

Oh and people can turn on a dime in a fight. That knockdown got the fans excited. Strickland is a mental case that's bad for the sport. Just like my opinion man.

If you can't stand Izzy because he wears pearls and paints is nails that has something to do with you internally. Izzys fight history compared to Stricklands speaks for itself.

Oh and people can turn on a dime in a fight. That knockdown got the fans excited. Strickland is a mental case that's bad for the sport. Just like my opinion man.
Many people don't like Adesanya because many of his fights were snooze festivals.

Tapology has it rumored to be Adelsagna

Screenshot_20240403-100102.png

<KhabibBS>

Would be such a joke what is this fucking WMMA now?

<{Joewithit}>

Back