Izzy can't stand the shine that Alex is getting

Izzy and Alex are not casual low IQ fans like the majority of this forum

Casual fans see it at as "3-1"

You really think Izzy and Alex are as dumb as you and don't know the details and the nuances of every time they fought?

Lmao sherdoggers

Alex got schooled in most of their fights, so badly embarrassed in Brazil, that he had to be standing 8 counted to save him from being TKO'd.
Then again in NY, this time it was the pure luck of the bell that kept him from being finished.

Lets put that standing 8 count into context. It NEVER happens in pro kickboxing. In Alex + Izzy's previous 100+ fights, it has never happened. Every time either was about to finish an opponent.. the ref stood by and watch it play out.

Then exactly the same thing in the 4th fight... Izzy finds his chin first again as he has the last 3 fights (cry more, this is fact), but this time nothing to save him. And Ko'd cold.

Izzy is content, Alex is asking for a 5th, again they are not casual rocks in their brains keyboard tappers like most of this forum, they know the details, they know the nuances.

Such weird cope, your'e mad at Izzy because you as a low IQ casual only understand the final result not the details of their history? weird cope kid.
Anyone reading simpletons posts?

Izzy is just mad that Alex is genuinely himself, while Izzy is a walking identity crisis.
The race thing with DDP is fuckin funny because DDP was born in Africa and has lived there longer than Izzy.

Now the history of all that is whole other story but that doesn't mean DDP isn't African.
Izzy doesn't know who he is so he gets mad at anyone that does know who they are and where they come from.
This is it right here.

Adesanya is all over the place, he really does have an identity crisis when Strickland was grilling him at the press conferences he folded and called himself a South African, forgot he was from Nigeria.

Honestly all Adesanya has to do is say, I was born in Nigeria but represent the country that raised me NZ. He just can't come to terms Thst Du Plesis is actually respresentation of African MMA.

show us in the interview where izzy is mad at Alex, or for that matter anywhere - you know, some objective facts to what you are claiming.

Izzy is mad at himself...want proof of that?...look at any interview.
Fuckin dude speaks with many different accents depending on who he's around.
He's a walking identity crisis.

Doesn't know if he's a cartoon or a real person.
Tries so hard to be cool that all it does is come off as fake.

Alex is so authentic that he makes shirts with the Easter island head on him... something that someone was trying to use to make fun of him.
Izzy would ony post an Instagram video crying about had someone done that to him.

You're a poor judge of character if you think that's not true about izzy.
I've been saying it since day one and all he's done is prove me right at every turn.

Just like that little stunt about being back in 2027.
He wanted to people to care, and nobody did.

This is it right here.

Adesanya is all over the place, he really does have an identity crisis when Strickland was grilling him at the press conferences he folded and called himself a South African, forgot he was from Nigeria.

Honestly all Adesanya has to do is say, I was born in Nigeria but represent the country that raised me NZ. He just can't come to terms Thst Du Plesis is actually respresentation of African MMA.

Well you forgot that he's Chinese too, and a cartoon sir lol.

You're right though, he even speaks in different accents which has always made me laugh.

A good fighter but a true mess of a person.

You just wrote a whole bunch of nothing and you seems extremely emotional about the topic.

They fought 4 times -- Alex won 3 times. But yeah you can choose to ignore reality if you want and twist it in any ways you want.

lmao of course to a rock brained keyboard tapper anything beyond the final result of "who won" is a whole lot of nothing

Actually trying to get a shertard to think about the nuances and details of fights beyond the final result, what a concept

You are everything that is a joke with mma fans - you even make up stuff - when have I ever said Alex did not win 3 times? you brick brained bozo.
if I am saying he got saved by the ref, but then went onto win...... are you seriously that fn dumb?

Even something as simple as objectively looking at what I said, then forming an argument vs that content, yet you struggle to do that

You fit right at home on sherdog.

How do I not roast you man, you can't address a single point in anything I post, instead you just shoot yourself in the foot more.

Reality:

"I'm happy with the KO I have over him, no need to fight him again"

Shertard:

"izzy can't stand the shine Alex is getting"
Username doesn't check out, should change it to simpforizzy.

Still not sure why you're white knighting for him, he won't fuck you dude. Actually scratch that, maybe he will.

<Grimes01>

Izzy is mad at himself...want proof of that?...look at any interview.
Fuckin dude speaks with many different accents depending on who he's around.
He's a walking identity crisis.

Doesn't know if he's a cartoon or a real person.
Tries so hard to be cool that all it does is come off as fake.

Alex is so authentic that he makes shirts with the Easter island head on him... something that someone was trying to use to make fun of him.
Izzy would ony post an Instagram video crying about had someone done that to him.

You're a poor judge of character if you think that's not true about izzy.
I've been saying it since day one and all he's done is prove me right at every turn.

Just like that little stunt about being back in 2027.
He wanted to people to care, and nobody did.

show us in the interview where izzy is mad at Alex, or for that matter anywhere - you know, some objective facts to what you are claiming.

no offense, are you fn brain dead?
I asked show us where Izzy is mad at ALEX.

And you start ranting he's mad at himself????

fn hell, no wonder you got so many posts, you properly can't operate in the real world.

If you can't see how he's mad son...then perhaps it is you that is brain dead.
Im not your fuckin daddy, I won't holding your hand through woods...figure it the fuck out girlfriend.

no offense, are you fn brain dead?
I asked show us where Izzy is mad at ALEX.

And you start ranting he's mad at himself????

fn hell, no wonder you got so many posts, you properly can't operate in the real world.

You just wrote a whole bunch of nothing and you seems extremely emotional about the topic.

They fought 4 times -- Alex won 3 times. But yeah you can choose to ignore reality if you want and twist it in any ways you want.

cope more, this is literally hilarious how brick brained you keyboard tappers are

I never denied the "3-1", I even quoted it in reference to Alex to being "3-0" up at one point but still the underdog - if I am referencing that how am I denying the 3-1???

Smarten up bro, you can't be yet another braindead keyboard tapping MMA fan

You however, and this whole forum deny how those fights went down, its like you don't want to know.
For all intents and purposes - aside from the hometown ref - Alex lost the 2nd fight, was TKO'd on the feet. I don't need to go over it again.

I know its hard for you to deal with, the reality he is "3-1" over Izzy but literally had to be saved in front of his home crowd.
That every fight he has vs Izzy goes the same way, hes too sloppy (relatively - vs Izzy, hes great otherwise), he gets hit first every time, and only due to the pure luck of a 1st round bell or the synpathetic hometown ref with an 8 count.. that he survives

and when he doesn't have that, hes knocked out cold.

Just prove me wrong bro, show me that standing 8 counts happen all the time in kickboxing! instead of the only time in recent memory was 2017 when Alex Periera the "double glory kickboxing champ" had to saved from being TKO'd in front of his home crowd.

And you sherdoggers HATE this fact - and thats why, despite what Alex does, hes always Izzys son.

If you can't see how he's mad son...then perhaps it is you that is brain dead.
Im not your fuckin daddy, I won't holding your hand through woods...figure it the fuck out girlfriend.
hahaha sorry kid,. I shouldn't joke, I know some people have life circumstances where their total existence revolves around an online forums.

Well you forgot that he's Chinese too, and a cartoon sir lol.

You're right though, he even speaks in different accents which has always made me laugh.

A good fighter but a true mess of a person.
He thinks he's the main character of the Story between himself & Pereira, as time goes by I've come to realize this is Alex Pereira's story and Adesanya is just chapter in it.

He thinks he's the main character of the Story between himself & Pereira, as time goes by I've come to realize this is Alex Pereira's story and Adesanya is just chapter in it.

Thinks he's Conan but he's crazy bitch in the hut sir lol.

Thinks he's Conan but he's crazy bitch in the hut sir lol.
He's much more than that, but I get what you're saying. Adesanya the fighter is amazing, Adesanya the person still has a lot maturing to do, he's so petty that I'm glad his pettiness & shit talking is what brought Alex Pereira into MMA.

He is kind of immature in general.

It is what it is though. He was a great fighter, he had his time, then he fell off. Now Poatan is having his time.
Realistically I think a good amount of hate he gets is down to politics, he's viewed as the "lib enemy" by a lot of conservative MMA fans but still he's not doing himself any favour at all the way he's acted in the last year.

The strange thing is it looked like the win over Alex was going to result in the reverse, Izzy's a couple of years younger and with Alex's kickboxing career you could argue he's the more worn fighter, people on Sherdog were predicting Alex's decline pretty confidently.

Personally I think its a case were "Dana Privilege" has hurt a fighter, the way he was able to duck a 3rd match with Alex and take what he thought was an easy fight with Stickland was not good for him at all as a fighter, sitting on a win when your 1-3 against comeone in such a petty fashion and then losing so badly.

As far as "representing Africa" I do think DDP has got a bit of a nerve to claim to be doing that given South African history.

He's much more than that, but I get what you're saying. Adesanya the fighter is amazing, Adesanya the person still has a lot maturing to do, he's so petty that I'm glad his pettiness & shit talking is what brought Alex Pereira into MMA.

He's definitely a very skilled fighter sir.
You'd think with all that talent he wouldn't be such a major cunt, but what do I know lol

Back