Izzy got robbed. Was it a good/bad stoppage?

Good stoppage?

• Yes

• Early

Results are only viewable after voting.
Izzy tried moving his head away from the shots and headbutted the ref. Imagine if that was another left hand...

The stoppage was perfectly fine.

Izzy always talked like he was a gift to the fans when in reality he was for the most part boring. Thank God his reign is done. Anderson Silva is the Goat at MW and it was annoying for them to even push that izzy was even close to Anderson.
he always acted like he was anderson silva 2 but he never was this guy

If even DC the UFC shill says the stoppage was good, you know it was legit.

Goddamn, seeing Usman and Adesanya get knocked within 6 months feels so good. It's like taking a good dump that was boiling for a long time
Does this mean that Francis is next?

You want him dead? That was as just of a stoppage I've seen! Nice job Alex!!!

A couple more shots and he would have gone to sleep. He wasn’t even looking to defend.

I see why it was stopped, he was out on his feet and had about a 98% chance of eating an uppercut from hell in the next 2 seconds but man, last round of a title fight he was winning. He didn't even need to do a Cheick Kongo, just somehow survive.

Dude was about to make izzy bow down.

Izzy was saved .he was clearly out on his feet

Ego? What ego?
Izzy was completely unlucky in that fight. I would have thought that some of his elbows standing would have really put on the finishing touches in the later rounds but nope.

We get this BS stoppage.

Also Pereira was said to weigh about 215 but he could have weighed more than that.

How tf did Pereira even cut down to MW is...actually quite suspect because he's even bigger than Prochazka

There was 3 minutes left. Israel was looking at the ground swaying side to side and getting hit. He was done.

Back