Jake Paul responds to PED accusations by GSP’s head coach Firas Zahabi

To KNOW someone is juicing you need a certain level of knowledge. It used to be the hamster cheeks and then backne and then roid gut, then Gyno.... That level of knowledge usually comes from people with experience. It's like a smoker can usually tell if an actor actually smokes or is simply pretending too. That's my take anyway.

Basically it takes one to know one.

Last edited:
He's also going bald.

vSCwh8K.jpg
White people, especially if they're blonde, tend to bald very early though.

That was a low blow by Firas Zahabi. Just cause your sport got emberassed and your predictions regarding bums like Askren being able to beat this youtube kid were off you simply claim its in part due to PEDs? What the hell indicated he is on PEDs?

no the one you posted was edited my friend, gsp nuthuggers trying to hide his gut.
No, the one i've posted is a screenshot from a video, but nice try.

You're also crazy to legitimately think, that any MMA fighter, who competed under at least some drug testing, has an HGH belly that puts pro bodybuilders to shame.

No, the one i've posted is a screenshot from a video, but nice try.

You're also crazy to legitimately think, that any MMA fighter, who competed under at least some drug testing, has an HGH belly that puts pro bodybuilders to shame.
I can't even post a joke smh. Relax bud I know the picture is fake I post it in GSP threads once a month to fuck with morons like you

I can't even post a joke smh. Relax bud I know the picture is fake I post it in GSP threads once a month to fuck with morons like you
It's adding fuel to the fire of those who unironically bash GSP though.
<TheDonald>

He’s the same guy who was sure Ben Askren would beat Jake. He’s a clown
So you’re defending the YouTuber that he’s not on something. You’re a clown. The Chosen Shitposter

It wasn't just Firas, everyone was backing Askren including even respectable MMA analysts like the TheWeasle.

As bad as Askren's striking is, he had at least shown a decent chin in MMA and had actual combat sports experience while Jake at the time had only 2 fights and little was known about him.

If there's any truth to the PED stuff then we possibly have another reason for why the experts got it wrong.
no, they got it wrong because ben askren was mma worst male striker as it was, also coming out of hip surgery 2-3 months before that bout. Ben couldnt sit down on a right hand when he was able bodied......why on earth someone would pick him to win a boxing match knowing WHO ben askren is and WHAT surgery he had is beyond me. i had to argue common sense into my friends head because he actually knows who the pauls are and dosnt like them. i told him i dont even know who they are, but i KNOW who ben askren is. hes not winning a boxing match against anybody

in an mma fight ben wins just as easily. but in a boxing match ben is gonna need a size and gender advantage

It wasn't just Firas, everyone was backing Askren including even respectable MMA analysts like the TheWeasle.

As bad as Askren's striking is, he had at least shown a decent chin in MMA and had actual combat sports experience while Jake at the time had only 2 fights and little was known about him.

If there's any truth to the PED stuff then we possibly have another reason for why the experts got it wrong.
Lol at thinking someone would need any sort of drug to beat Ben Askren in a boxing match, who’s one of the worst athletes I’ve seen in my life

How does the black guy misprounce Tyron so horribly? TyRON

no the one you posted was edited my friend, gsp nuthuggers trying to hide his gut.
sorry but you're wrong on this. The pic YOU posted has been Photoshopped to show a much bigger gut.
There are many many samples online of the real pic, you've been duped in this instance unfortunately.

His brother is Juicy as fuck so why wouldnt he be..

His brother basically had gyno against floyd lol

then don't post fake pictures UNLESS you're in a Shoop thread where we all know they're deliberately shooped.

It's nasty and disingenous.

Back