Jake Paul responds to PED accusations by GSP’s head coach Firas Zahabi

His older brother is on gear since he lost one of his balls.
Without testing and himself as promoter, of course he is on PEDs.

This. Without testing and without a professional background in his early years , the only option to get into that shape is with massive amounts of PED abuse. Honestly both Pauls would be stupid to not take them at this point. Woodley will also abuse drugs so its a fair playing field. Also these are circus fights. They dont hold any real sports achievement thats why I really dont mind if they do cheat. Its more like WWE then sports.

Thats why no one should bet on these kind of "fights". A fix or at least one sided reffing/judging is highly possible.

This. Without testing and without a professional background in his early years , the only option to get into that shape is with massive amounts of PED abuse. Honestly both Pauls would be stupid to not take them at this point. Woodley will also abuse drugs so its a fair playing field. Also these are circus fights. They dont hold any real sports achievement thats why I really dont mind if they do cheat. Its more like WWE then sports.

Thats why no one should bet on these kind of "fights". A fix or at least one sided reffing/judging is highly possible.
Disagree on avoiding betting on these, these are easy money if you know what you’re looking at... Jake was for a time the underdog against a guy he wiped in under 2 minutes!

Disagree on avoiding betting on these, these are easy money if you know what you’re looking at... Jake was for a time the underdog against a guy he wiped in under 2 minutes!

Well the mentioned fix I said is for the Paul brothers so yes if you get a good bet on them sure do it.

Don't bother, @TheSpider has been factually debunked more than a few dozen times with backed evidence, & will never change his mind. He's a known GOATSP hater, who hates that GSP is above Silva, who he unironically defends his PED usage.

Better to talk to a brick wall, you would get farther with one, than you would with him.
The likes don’t lie. Even GSP dickriders like yourself know the truth

Nice post. Nailed it

Lol at GSP’s coach accusing anyone of being on roids without a failed drug test
View attachment 875895
I see this image used quite a lot to suggest GSP used PEDs. I’m not really educated much on the signs of steroid use, is there something in this particular photo that’s meant to give it away?

I'm sorry but his response just screams guilty af

you don't know what PED's are? You're trying to make up some narrative that you don't even know what PED's are? That's how much he wants to try not to seem guility but it makes him look more guility

Isnt it strange how Firas never accuses GSP of peds? hypocrite

I see this image used quite a lot to suggest GSP used PEDs. I’m not really educated much on the signs of steroid use, is there something in this particular photo that’s meant to give it away?
Yes, 3d muscles, super ripped while having full muscles, its very easy to spot.

Right, plus their favorite picture for an accusation is one after a fight, you know, one where GSP obviously had a full body pump + adrenaline from a fight. Vs them excusing Android, two time piping, for more than 2 substances, because "he snapped his leg!" As if the forget Android fought in Pride where it was literally encouraged, & that the roids used don't heal bone, but in fact weaken bone by calcium leakage in the blood, which is evidence of long term usage of PED's, + the MTV cribs episode that showed PED+needles. That guy? Clean!

GSP? With a "bloated stomach" that only occurs at weird angles with special lighting, but has never appeared ever, anytime else, the guy on a strict drug testing websight, a guy who advocated & retired because of lack of drug testing, volunteered to drug test with his own money, never failed a drug test or had suspecious results. HES GUILTY!!

<Huh2>

I'd hate for them to ever be on jury duty, people guilty would walk free, & innocent people would be locked up. Common sense, & evidence means absolutely nothing when it comes to bashing GOATSP, & they hate the fact that GOATSP is above their favorite fighter in GOAT+P4P rankings.

{<jimmies}
{<shrug}
You are extremely naive if you think GSP is natural.

He’s obviously on the gear lol
And why wouldn't he be? He has all the money in the world, is not subject to random testing and wants to avoid getting embarrassed at all cost. Cormier brought up a great point about Jones too, which would apply to Jake Paul as well: if he gets drunk, does coke, smokes weed, does all these things to hurt his body, why wouldn't he do stuff to help? Would he smoke weed, get drunk, engage in moral degeneracy but have a moral issue with taking PED's? No way.

Both Paul bros are on that Lorenzo Fertitta gear, and I would too if I were in their shoes.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but his response just screams guilty af

you don't know what PED's are? You're trying to make up some narrative that you don't even know what PED's are? That's how much he wants to try not to seem guility but it makes him look more guility
Jones tried doing the same: "dErp, iM sO PuRe and iNnOcenT (snorts line of coke), wUt iS iT CallEd, a PiCkt0gRaM??:confused:". Playing dumb is the last refuge of the guilty. If Jake Paul - an MMA and Conor McGregor fanboy - does not know what "PED's" are then I have some ocean front property in Arizona to sell him too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back