News *** Jake Paul vs. Anderson Silva Boxing Bout Set for October MEGA THREAD ***

Winner?

• Total voters
I always thought that face-tatooed yes man deserved a slap, thank you Nate.

Well, the fact that Nate Diaz was at the fights is pretty clear evidence that a fight between the two is already in the works. Doesn’t make a whole lot of sense because Diaz isn’t in Paul’s weight class but I’m sure Diaz doesn’t care as long as he gets a retirement check, and Paul is all about fighting smaller guys anyways.

i cant believe he beat fucking anderson silva in boxing :( would prime anderson have done better? holy shit. i feel dead inside.

Roy Jones vs Jake Paul could be on the horizon in a couple more years when Jake gets more experience. He will prove himself to be better than the arguable p4p middleweight boxing GOAT.
RJJ looked horrible in that exhibition against Tyson, he would lose against Silva and might get finished by Paul, sadly.

i believe that you believe that

Boxing snobs should take it easy. At this point, It's hard to deny Jack Paul as a legit boxer, and he'll be making your subforum much more popular by introducing many people to boxing.

You should be more welcoming to boxing noobs. We're kind of liking this sport.

Why aren't pro boxers stepping up? Wheres Tyson, Roy Jones jr, let's see how they do. It seems like boxing's skill gap is tiny and you only need to be athletically gifted and young. Once you are old, the skill gap aint there to still win lmao. I've been saying it for years man. "the sweet science" yea right. Prove me wrong.

The idea that this is an indictment of the sweet science could only be borne out of the demented mind of a UFC fan.

This proves how effective sweet science is vs UFC striking LMAO. Anyone can take a couple years of sweet science lessons and out strike any UFC champion with brutal ease and Paul shows that with every notch on his belt!

If he is into retired MMA fighters he should fight Vitor but he is too scared to say his name. He will fight Nate next.

i cant believe he beat fucking anderson silva in boxing :( would prime anderson have done better? holy shit. i feel dead inside.
It was actually really close, young Anderson would have finished Jake.

Back