Jalin Turner beats Bobby green 7 of 10 times

PEDRO IVO RUSSO MIRANDA

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Unfortunately to him, I think that figth nigth will be one of those 3.

Jalin is absolutely massive to LW but I think that turns to be an handicap this weekend.
He probably need to cut a huge amount of weigth in short notice.
So if he really steps in at 155, I think his chin and cardio will be severely compromised.

Bobby is not a power puncher, but he knows how to find your chin, he's fast and slicky and to be honest, he's probably in the best phase of his carrer, the king is in a roll.

My pick is a green knockout in 2nd

Im not sure about that. Green has some of the best hands in the game

He's going to bring his pet tarantula to the face-offs and scare the shit out of Bobby and throw him off his game.

Jalin turner is one of those weight bully fighters that I truly despise. Guy should OBVIOUSLY be fighting at 170, if not eventually middleweight. When those fighters miss weight like he did against Dan Hooker, I hate them even more.

I hope he loses and eventually is forced to move up to 170.

i expect turner to eventually catch bobby if he’s his usual aggressive self. if he decides to make this a technical chess match, i think bobby outboxes him.

Jalin turner is one of those weight bully fighters that I truly despise. Guy should OBVIOUSLY be fighting at 170, if not eventually middleweight. When those fighters miss weight like he did against Dan Hooker, I hate them even more.

I hope he loses and eventually is forced to move up to 170.
There's not many size bullies I don't hate. Till was an exception and Rumble once he stopped fighting at death weight. Can't respect Jalin for his size advantage.

He beats him 692 times out of 1156 fights imho

The guy is so skinny, it must be death for him to make 155 with so little muscle for his frame, anything for an advantage though right. cant risk fighting the all time great Neil magny

Back