Jamahal Hill’s last 3 opponents were Brazilian and has dominated them

TimeToTrain

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Hill’s last three opponents were Brazilian and finished two. The Glover fight he dominated. Despite Glover being old, he beat Jan and dominated Jiri before he got submitted. Hill fought Glover’s style and worked him on the feet.

I’m not rooting for Hill in this fight, but I’m also not doubting him against Alex. I will not be surprised if he finishes Alex. Knowing that he beat excellent Brazilian strikers especially Santos and Glover could mean two things:

1) He’s confident that he can stand and bang with an elite Glory champion, or
2) He’ll be even hungrier for a KO with that $300k bonus

{<jordan}

maxresdefault.jpg

Hill will shock us all one way or the other. Either he is getting the knock out or he will be knocked out. This fight is a win win situation for the fans and just bleed gods.

Paul is the type of guy that ain’t gonna sniff the belt, but has some fucking solid wins.

In this era, belts are a joke.

Jammahamma will blame Ariel Helwani for Craig breaking his arm.

Might as well give him a belt to lose.

At this point,

far more respect to Craig than Hill.

Hill will shock us all one way or the other. Either he is getting the knock out or he will be knocked out. This fight is a win win situation for the fans and just bleed gods.

... goes to (boring) decision.

<GOT2>

Hill’s last three opponents were Brazilian and finished two. The Glover fight he dominated. Despite Glover being old, he beat Jan and dominated Jiri before he got submitted. Hill fought Glover’s style and worked him on the feet.

I’m not rooting for Hill in this fight, but I’m also not doubting him against Alex. I will not be surprised if he finishes Alex. Knowing that he beat excellent Brazilian strikers especially Santos and Glover could mean two things:

1) He’s confident that he can stand and bang with an elite Glory champion, or
2) He’ll be even hungrier for a KO with that $300k bonus
I’ll go with Poatan on this. Hill might just adrenaline dump or get super sloppy and get caught

... goes to (boring) decision.

<GOT2>
How is Hills takedown defense? I can only seeing it going that way if he starts lighting Pereira up and Alex becomes a panic wrestler about 2 minutes into the 3rd round and does the same for the 4th and 5th rounds.

How is Hills takedown defense? I can only seeing it going that way if he starts lighting Pereira up and Alex becomes a panic wrestler about 2 minutes into the 3rd round and does the same for the 4th and 5th rounds.

They will daze each other once,
and play-spar for the rest of the fight.

Zero belief this ends in KO.
If KO happens, happy accident.

Back